1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Donald Trump wants to ban ALL Muslims entering the US

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by davidio840, Dec 7, 2015.

1. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Did you see that he included Muslims with U.S. citizenship that are out of the country? He really just doesn't give a ****.

2. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

If Trump were president in the 90s, Hakeem wouldn't be able to play for the Rockets because he wouldn't be able to enter the country :eek::mad:

3. Baba Booey

Baba Booey Contributing Member

I don't think Trump wants the nomination. He's making it impossible to vote for him.

Hopefully he's making some kind of reality show behind the scenes and this is just a big joke on the GOP.

4. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

I sometimes get the feeling that he is trolling the Republican Party. They must all be jealous he said this first.

5. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Is this guy even serious?

6. malakas

malakas Member

It's either trolling or shizophrenia.

7. TL

TL Contributing Member

This has to be it, right? He can't really believe this ****, can he?

He's eventually going to come out and say something like, "look at how stupid people are. I say all sorts of ridiculous crap and they still support me."

He has to be a democrat pretending to be a repub for sh!ts and giggles.

It's scary that 30-something percent of 40-something percent of Americans agree with this garbage, though.

Sucks to be a moderate Republican. I have no party or candidate anymore.

8. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I bet the Donald can just taste dem book sales already!

9. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

but he is solidifying his nomination. he is giving these republicans exactly what they want to hear. trump knows what he is doing...this stuff only make his #'s go up. just watch!

and really, even if he does not get the nomination (which it looks like he will:grin:), he has already destroyed the GOP's chances of winning the election. he single-handedly turned the electorate against all the establishment candidates and even fox news! the others were forced to swing so far to the right to catch trump that there is no way they can come back in the general. anyone who challenged him was swatted away like a fly. look at rick perry. trump said he likes his war heros not captured like mccain, perry took it as an opportunity to attack and was out of the race a week later.

i have to admit, it was pretty funny untill he started talking about muslim registries, banning mosques and nazi crap like this. this dude is straight up dangerous. but really, he is only as dangerous as his support, which unfortunately is pretty strong.

10. Nolen

Nolen Contributing Member

You're against his proposal?

1 person likes this.
  11. HamJam

HamJam Contributing Member

Trump, for a while now, has been reminding me of that movie Brewster's Millions -- where Richard Pryor is trying to blow a bunch of money and lose an election. And he is trying hard to lose the election, but all of his crazy antics he does to lose cause his support to increase.

Yeah, I often feel like that is what Trump is doing. As if he keeps saying things he thinks are so ridiculous that this giant publicity stunt that went too far can finally end .. but then, no, his support just increases.

Sad thing is, it probably isn't that. Most likely this is who he is and this is what the Republican party has become -- basically an American version of Fascism.

12. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

And this is why Republicans can't have anything nice, like the Presidency. Completely incapable of reigning in their extremist voices or even the willingness to do so.

13. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

I thought there was an all encompassing Trump thread.

14. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Gawd!

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vvjMUrPUfC4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

15. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Thinking every time he says something stark...he is testing his own limits. And is maxing out his "any press is good press." That being said, there are a strong number of voters that just dont trust Muslims of any kind...And his comments resonate with them. This country has been run into ish by idiots on Capitol Hill on both sides of the isle. We are more divided than ever and we have leaders that pander to party line ideologies...sadly a house that is divided will fall. We have like 50 candidates...and NO one can appear clean from the smuck that is Washington DC.

31 BCE - 476 CE About how long the Great Roman Empire withstood the test of time. The similarities historically are stark...as our nation continues to tread along an ominous path....

perhaps it should be a new D&D thread with a poll :)

16. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

The fact that he still will be leading in primary polls just proves how insane the Republican base is.

17. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

He gets the most free press of any candidate. He even gets more than 2008 Obama.

18. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

19. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

I have a feeling that Trump doesn't really want to be President. He's saying all these outrageous things to increase his popularity with his base. End result will be more money when this is all over.

20. Hustle Town

Hustle Town Contributing Member

This is definitely the discussion part of the D&D because no sane person would support this