1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Donald "Jack Nicklaus" Trump.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Mr.Scarface, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

The worse part of all this is .. . . . he is doing it to line his own pockets
    Every trip puts money in his pocket cause he owns the club

Rocket River

2. Newlin

Newlin Member

This is true. For a man his age he takes a pretty good cut at the ball. His swing is better than many amateurs.

I wish someone would slam a wedge into his nuts.

3. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

TRUMP KEEPS WINNING

[​IMG]

HE'S ON A RECORD PACE!

B-Bob and R0ckets03 like this.
  4. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

It's true. Golf Digest ranks him #1 golfer among presidents: http://www.golfdigest.com/story/presidentsranking.

5. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

[​IMG]

B-Bob likes this.
  6. wouldabeen23

wouldabeen23 Contributing Member

I would love to see a game of HORSE between Trump and Obama.

7. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

or a game of chicken

8. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

14th trip to the golf course in 10 weeks of being president.

https://www.usnews.com/news/top-new...lthcare-with-republican-critic-on-golf-course

And, of course, the White House felt compelled to lie about it...

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/04/02/white-house-lies-trump-working-playing-golf-rand-paul.html

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  9. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Obama’s travel expenses were $97m over eight years. Trump is already at $23m after 10 weeks

Niamh McIntyre

Donald Trump’s trips to his luxury Florida resort have already cost the US taxpayer at least $24 million (£19.2 million) - roughly as much as Barack Obama spent on travel in the first two years of his presidency.

Mr Trump has spent seven weekends at Mar-a-Lago since taking office ten weeks ago. It is estimated that each of these trips costs at least $3 million (£2.4 million), covering the President’s extensive security detail.

In total, Mr Obama's travel bill over the eight years of his presidency came to $97 million (£78 million) - an average of $12.1 million (£9.7 million) a year.

President Trump almost matched this figure in his first month - spending $10 million (£8 million) on three golfing holidays.

The cost of travel and security for the entire Trump family is likely to be much higher, as the First Lady Melania and Mr Trump’s youngest son, Barron, are remaining in New York until at least September.

The New York Police Department has confirmed that it costs between $127,000 and $146,000 (£101,000 and £116,000) a day “to protect the First Lady and her son while they reside in Trump Tower".

After he hosts Chinese President Xi Jinping at Mar-a-Lago this weekend, Mr Trump will have averaged $2.4 million (£1.9 million) tax dollars a week on his Florida trips. If he keeps going at this pace, he will have outspent Mr Obama’s $97 million figure in just ten months.

Critics have pointed out that if the President cut back on these visits, he could fund the social security and arts programmes that he is planning to slash.

Environmental activists vandalised and defaced Trump golf course

The Trump administration is looking to make $597 million (£479 million) in cuts to government departments — just less than the $600 million security arrangements for Mr Trump's Mar-a-Lago visits are estimated to cost the taxpayer over the course of his term.

President Trump has, however, pledged to increase military spending by $54 billion (£43 billion), which would be funded by cuts to other agencies.

Before his inauguration, Mr Trump regularly criticised Mr Obama for playing golf while holding office.

While our wonderful president was out playing golf all day, the TSA is falling apart, just like our government! Airports a total disaster!
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 21, 2016
    “Can you believe that, with all of the problems and difficulties facing the US, President Obama spent the day playing golf. Worse than Carter,” he tweeted in October 2014.

During a campaign rally last year, Mr Trump referred to his golf courses when he criticised Mr Obama.

He said: "You know what – and I love golf – but if I were in the White House, I don’t think I’d ever see Turnberry again, I don’t think I’d ever see Doral again, I own Doral in Miami, I don’t think I’d ever see many of the places that I have.

"I don’t ever think that I’d see anything, I just wanna stay in the White House and work my ass off, make great deals, right? Who's gonna leave? I mean, who's gonna leave?"

eric.81 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  10. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

Remember he is going to balance the budget, drain the swamp and be the hardest working president in history, oh and he is not taking a salary, boy government will be able to do so much with those few hundred ks!

wouldabeen23 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  11. eric.81

eric.81 Contributing Member

This is just disgusting.

R0ckets03 likes this.
  12. wouldabeen23

wouldabeen23 Contributing Member

Quick Donald, launch a tweet storm and give them the sound and fury! FAKE nooze, sad!

13. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Trump just doesn't put the work in...

Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Travel Triggers Cost and Ethics Concerns
    [QUOTE"] It's just another example of his consistent efforts to exploit public office for private gain," ethics expert Steve Schooner told NBC News. "He's using his official office and the fact that people have to travel with him, meet him, and follow him to promote his commercial enterprise, in this case his privately owned club." [/QUOTE]

[​IMG]
    http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...-travel-triggers-cost-ethics-concerns-n743541

14. chrispbrown

chrispbrown Member

WOW so Obama travel budget was more than 4 times larger than Trumps!?! /s

15. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

16. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

17. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Oddly quiet in this thread from the usual suspects.

18. eric.81

I don't quite think you understood the post...

19. chrispbrown

chrispbrown Member

/S is internet lingo for sarcasm

eric.81 likes this.
  20. eric.81

Thanks! Good to know... as usual, I'm an idiot.