1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Don Jr humiliates Behar and Whoopi on the View

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Nov 7, 2019.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Was wondering where the current trump defender safe zone was ...

Joshfast likes this.
  2. Buck Turgidson

All I've learned from this thread is that @bigtexxx and @mick fry both watch The View.

Eric Riley, IBTL, Nook and 10 others like this.
  3. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

Dumb and dumber

DaDakota and adoo like this.
  4. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

So Fredo got a dub or something?

Does that win the Broken clock is right twice a day award?

mdrowe00 likes this.
  5. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

The View says it all. THE View. Other views are not welcome. Those old hags got what they deserved for trying to brow beat and scold Don Jr.

6. mick fry

mick fry Member

[​IMG]

Buck Turgidson and dachuda86 like this.
  7. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I wish I could have that 45 seconds back. That’s essentially an 7 year old on the playground getting beat and saying “well your mom is fat”. Don Jr. continues to remind the world that he’s the worlds dumbest silver spooned tool. The fact that people like Texx think this is a “takedown” tells you everything you need to know about them.

The View producers were freaking idiots for booking him. Stick to booking the Rock or Tom Cruise. Did they really think there was any other way that interview was going to go? Did they expect some sort of meaningful insight from our country’s national embarrassment?

8. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

wtf is wrong with these people... the other idiot son drives by Arlington cemetery where so many made the ultimate sacrifice and thinks about the sacrifices the trump family has made...

B-Bob and FranchiseBlade like this.
  9. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Nobody scolds Don Jr. ... Nobody!

When people try, Don "the man" Jr. pays them back HARD!

Why would anyone think they could even dream to scold someone like Big, Brave, Dashing, and Daring, Don Jr.?

RayRay10 likes this.
  10. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

EVISCERATED

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  11. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

lol obviously those clucking hens are TOHs.

He actually handled it quite well and is quick on his feet. He may run in 2024. Yall should be scared.

12. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Teddy Roosevelt approves!

13. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

What credentials does he have in order to manage the world's largest bureaucracy? Please do tell. Here is the parameter. Credentials that doesn't involve his father.

14. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

The name. All he has to do is build his brand like his dad. Write a book. Get public and be loud. Like he is doing. Credentials don't matter if people like your policies and brand for getting elected. Like Clinton being the first lady. That got her into higher office just because of branding. It is sad but politics is nasty.

Why would anyone vote for credentials if their policy sucks? It takes more than "this person was a senator." Why would anyone vote for a person neck deep in washington corruption anyways. Those credentials are actually a negative in many cases because they carry baggage.

Anyway that is your answer.

tldr: credentials matter little.

15. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

:D:D:D

16. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Ha!

Oh are you serious?

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  17. fchowd0311

I'm not discussing what might work. I'm discussing what you believe would be best for the country.

For example, do you think someone like Trump who doesn't understand the difference between life and health insurance, something a grade school kid understands, should manage the world's largest bureaucracy? Do you think that is pragmatic?

Also, Trump Jr isn't writing a book. He hired someone to write a book.

Also, Hillary Clinton, for all your hatred you have for her, at least understand that she was born and raised in a middle class household, went to public k-12, and ended up graduating at the near the top of her class at Yale Law all from her individual merit and was a actual trial lawyer. So yes, she has immense amount of individual merit. Don't be a misogynistic ass and believe just because she married someone also successful, she doesn't have individual merit.

Let's also get one thing clear. 17 GOP candidates ran in 2015 for the nomination. Most of them held similar policy positions. All of them had far more nuance in expressing their positions with a far more detailed understanding especially if the process of how to get it to pass more than Trump. The GOP base didn't vote for Trump because of his policies or else they would have chosen one of the other 16. They chose him because he's a dumbass like them and a lot of GOP voters have ego trips where they prefer to see someone who acts and talks at their level to manage the country which is very narcissistic. They chose him because of the cult of personality. That is the only reason they chose Trump. They saw him bullying like a grade school bully and they liked it.

#37 fchowd0311, Nov 8, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
  18. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I don't have to defend donny jr. I just said he could run. That was not a glowing endorsement by any means. Sorry it freaks you out to hear that.

19. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Yeah absolutely. He called those old harpies out. If they attack then you do it right back.

20. fchowd0311

I was having a discussion. You actually worded your original statement in a manner that would have any third party observer assume you would welcome it. Then you changed your time to "I'm just saying it's a possibility". And I replied asking you on your actual opinion on the matter in regards to whether you think it's good for the country.

Why not answer my question? Why not read my comment and actually directly respond to it rather than just make a off hand remark? You don't want a discussion?