1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Does Shawn Merriman have to choke a b.....?!?

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Angkor Wat, Sep 6, 2009.

1. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

As somebody who is attracted to Vietnamese women, I am okay with his post. Less competition for me. Same reason I like the gays.

2. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

Mazyar is that you?

3. KePoW

KePoW Contributing Member

Tila is seriously fugly as hell.

Some viet girls are attractive, just not her.

4. Luckyazn

Luckyazn Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Tila is ugly.

Leah Dizon is one hot asian girl !

5. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

She's half French American. And not Vietnamese.

6. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

lol. You're nutso. Vietnamese girls are hot.

1 person likes this.
  7. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

It would be interesting to hear how an NFL linebacker could choke a 5 foot nothing 100 pound model and not put a mark on her. I guess the cops had no discretion in whether or not to arrest him because of the domestic violence laws.

8. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

Merriman did a public service by doing it for everybody that can't stand her show. :)

9. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

He never called her Vietnamese. He said she was asian. She is still a hot asian girl and much better looking than Tila. Tila has a scrunched up square face.

10. fmullegun

fmullegun Contributing Member

I hate tats and silicone implants so I won't argue on Tila, but his shot was at Vietnamese girls.

11. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

This thread is about a vietnamese girl and a member making a claim about veitnamese girls being unattractive, so sticking just any half asian girl as a counterpoint is sorta irrelevant. That's my point.

Although I still would like someone to point out an attractive albino girl...

12. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

13. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

I don't think that was racist at all. A bit mean, yes, but not racist. Everyone has different taste. The better way he should have worded it was "non attractive" instead of "ugly".

14. fmullegun

fmullegun Contributing Member

discounting a race as ugly is racist.

15. Ari

Ari Member

How so? I have never found Nigerian girls attractive at all, even when they have banging bodies. That does not mean I think all Black girls are ugly, I find plenty of Ethiopian girls attractive, plenty of Black American girls, just not Nigerian ones. That is just my taste.

I agree with not coming across an attractive Vietnamese girl as of yet, and Houston has a large Vietnamese population. I find the most attractive Asian girls are Filipinas and Thais. Filipinas are the nicest ones I think, most approachable. Just my taste, nothing racist about it. Race is more about color than nationality anyways.

16. rudan

rudan Member

Whateva she is, she ugly!

The whole attention w**** thing is also very unattractive, it just adds to her skankyness.

17. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

:confused:

I wasn't talking about Tila on what you quoted me on, I was talking about that Leah Dizon chick pictured above.

18. SuperHighFly

SuperHighFly Member

:confused:
    I guess if I say I find Mexicans rather stupid but not Cubans, or even Colombians, doesn't mean I think all Hispanics are stupid. That its just how I feel.

I guess generalizing a racial group of people isn't racist. Well in that case, I really think Indians are dirty, but not the Pakistanis. I find certain Native American groups primitive, but not others.

Also if your talking about Nationality, Tila is an American, not Vietnamese

19. Ari

Ari Member

Not nearly the same thing! Attraction is purely subjective and some people like certain ethnic or races more than others. It is strange that you or anyone else would have a problem with that. Some guys like blondes, other brunettes. Some like them short, others tall. Those are physical features, and race/ethnicity IS a physical feature. Are you really arguing this point?

No, that would make you a racist, because those are stereotypes associated with character and actions, not physical attraction to an individual.

[/quote]Also if your talking about Nationality, Tila is an American, not Vietnamese[/QUOTE]

What I meant was ethnic background as opposed to race. Race is a much more encompassing term and is often highly misleading. For example, calling all Mexicans, Cubans, Brazilians, and Peruvians "Hispanic" is basically meaningless racial categorization, but in reality they are very different people, and look a bit different from each other. Same thing as calling Koreans, Japanese, and Chinese "Asians", they too look very different from one another, have completely different languages and more often than not hate each others guts.

Capisci? ;)

20. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Prejudice maybe (even that is thin), but it's hardly racist.

Quit being one of those jackasses that screams racist at the first mention of race in a conversation. Talk to me when the poster is withholding basic human rights or trying to keep the vietnamese woman down. :rolleyes: