1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Do Conservatives/ Bush Supporters Want to Know if We were Lied to re Niger Uranium?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by glynch, Nov 2, 2005.

1. NewYorker

NewYorker Ghost of Clutch Fans

I think everyone wants to know.

Anyway, I don't think lying in politics should be that alarming. Show me a politician that doesn't lie, and you're showing me that you're being fooled.

The American people are accountable for believing such a bad lie when the press clearly showed it wasn't true. But people decided to believe Bush despite the evidence that there were no WMD's.

So let's stop playing the blame game and have people starting asking themselves - why didn't I question things harder?

2. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

of course we would! they were all drug dealers. Rightfully so.

3. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

mmmmm .. .. When and where did you get this RIGHT to KNOW?

I don't think it is a recognized right

Rocket River

4. tigermission1

tigermission1 Contributing Member

As a citizen of a democratic state, the citizenry has a right to oversee what the politicians do, and hold them accountable accordingly.

This is an implied right, it doesn't need to be implicitly stated.

5. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I dunno
    It seems to conservatives. . .
    it is in there. . or it is not

In this modern era of politics. . . nothing can be taken for granted

Rocket River

6. HayesStreet

HayesStreet Member

Now THAT was funny :D ...

7. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

You are absolutely correct; actually I hope that happens! :eek:

8. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

But that's not a right to know... unless criminal charges or impeachment are brought into the picture.

I think you mean that you feel you deserve to know. Understandably so.

9. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

That Picture makles me sick. that handshake was done right before saddm purchased the chemical weapons FROM THE UNITED STATE TO USE ON iINOCENT IRANNIAN SOLDIERS WHO WERE ONLY DEFENDIND THERE COUNTRIES INTERNATIONAL RIGHTS. oh yeah, lets not forget the poor kurds eposide. saddam if ask where are the WMD, should reply, i dont know, but i know Regan and bush Seniore still has the recites.