1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Did anyone move down behind the 76'rs bench

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by heypartner, Jan 25, 2001.

Tags:
  1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

It is amazing. Iverson has a huge fan base. It was somewhat annoying to see it our house, but there were love-struck girls all over the place.

they love that bad boy.

2. Lil Francis

Lil Francis Member

I was down there too heypartna. Iverson's Mom was handing out Iverson pictures. I got some good pics of the 76ers bench. But the crowd was kinda wild during overtime.

------------------
    President of the Steve Francis, Jamal Crawford,Larry Hughes, and Charles Woodson fan club.

3. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

Probably more Iverson 'fans' there than Rocket fans.

4. fromobile

fromobile Contributing Member

he's the best player in the nba.

------------------

5. Sane

Sane Member

no he isn't.

------------------

6. Lil Francis

Lil Francis Member

Is he better than Francis? [​IMG]

------------------
    President of the Steve Francis, Jamal Crawford,Larry Hughes, and Charles Woodson fan club.

7. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

He is easily the MVP. The best player on the next championship team in the NBA.

------------------
    "Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning how to put food on their family while being put to death."

8. jamcracker

jamcracker Member

heyp and I sprinted from our upper prom season seats to grab seats in row 4 behind the 6er bench. (I was wearing a Barkley home jersey and shouting d-fense a lot)

We were the only ones making any noise at all in the good seats. I know the Rockets could hear me down there. We even got a couple surprised looks from some of the few remaining fans. "Wow, someone's making noise. Nobody ever shouts down here."

Then we lose on botched def reb off a missed ft. When that ball hit the rim, I thought "We're going to win. We've got the ball and one timeout left." Maybe the Rox were thinking about that timeout too.

My heart leapt when the 6ers took their last foor foul to give and Francis jacked that 3. I was praying for a miracle LJ 4 pt play or something.

Then we come home dejected as hell, heyp starts a thread about moving down, and what do we get? two trolls in one thread.

[This message has been edited by jamcracker (edited January 25, 2001).]

9. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

I think it was just iversons posse from philly. u know, his barbers and stuff [​IMG]

I was yelling like crazy in the upper prom. I was in section 227 (I think) yelling at Rudy to kick the bald refs ass.

------------------
    SUCK POLICE!!!!!!

To point out individuals or teams that have managed to reach the pinnacle of SUCKINESS!!!!!
    -----
    Cuttinos' BALL HOGGING, BRICK THROWING, JUMP SHOOTING, NO SLASHING style SUCKS!