1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Last chance for the Phoenix Suns -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Did anyone catch Around the Horn today? Tmac was discussed.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by glimmertwins, Jul 11, 2008.

1. dragonz

dragonz Member

word!

2. TwinTowers1986

I remember some newspapers and websites were reporting that Kobe to Detroit was a done deal last year and I doubt this rumor is any more legit than that one. T-Mac will still be a Rocket next season.

3. chestr

chestr Member

It seems like I might be the only one on this board who enjoys watching ATH. Though I agree some of their points are ridiculous, all of the reporters (for the most part) are really entertaining together.

And how can you seriously get worked up about the scoring system in the show? I'm pretty sure it's purely for entertainment reasons since there's already plenty of ESPN shows that have a bunch of guys in suits discussing sports...

4. KePoW

KePoW Contributing Member

That may be true for yourself, but don't you honestly think that there are a lot of myopic and close-minded dipsh!ts on this board that only care about the Rockets and nothing else?

I'm pretty amazed at some of the homer rabid fan types. Personally, I love watching ESPN and ESPNEWS to get national sports news and info. I don't want to only watch and hear Rockets crap all the time, year-round...I love other sports too. Football is king in the state of Texas anyway, so that's always #1.

5. KePoW

KePoW Contributing Member

I agree 100%... it seems like some people here want to take the show like it's totally serious or something. It's obviously not, it's entertainment.

6. stipendlax

stipendlax Member

Woody Paige is the only good thing about that show. Him and Tim Cowlishaw.

PTI, baby! It's all about Michael Wilbon.

7. TmacsRockets

TmacsRockets Rookie

It doesn't matter because Tmac is going nowhere.

8. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

Yea, cause then a lot of people on the board are gonna have to change their names. :D

9. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

not this year at least.

however, there were rumors of the rockets quietly shopping him at the deadline last year as well as last summer. now it seams that his name will come up here and there in trade discussions.

where there is smoke there is fire.

10. sleepirlo

sleepirlo Member

If we do this ,we should make another deal to bring a starting SG.