1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dear Less I am the answer in the back court!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ACL1, Apr 1, 2003.

1. ACL1

ACL1 Member

Dear Mr. Alexander:

I am built at a solid 6.0 inches and 190 lbs. 37 years old. I poses a 1.5 inch vertical when i am going high speed in a fast break. Last played organized ball in Highschool were I was very mediocore at ball handling, and had a so so shooting touch from 10 feet. My coach had at several times mentioned my great talent of "hiding from the ball" if the game was too tense. My greatest talent was faking injuries at the defensive end and letting other people gaurd my man. Needles to say my short b-ball career ended when even community colleges did not knock on my door.

As you see I am a perfect fit alongsite my Role model moochie "freaking-waste-of-hair" Norris.

he has inspired me. After watching the new jersey game i have decided if Mooch can make $50 mil playing in NBA, I can do the same. I mean I can shoot airballs too! I am even deadlier at missing the field goal wide open under the basket. And trust me if Rodney Rogers sets a pick I will be really injured at the end of the 3rd. Not just faking it.

So whattya say? Just drop me an email.

or.......

here is one. make me the interim coach. I'll promise I'll bench Steve and Yao for most of the game. Especially if any of them dares to get hot early in the game and does a stupid thing of going 6for 7, 14 point in the first 7 minutes, and totally dominates. No will not have any of that at all.

to reach me contact clutchcity.

I am waiting.

2. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Its "Les" not "Less".

I agree with the main points though. Moochie is not good at one single aspect of a basketball game.

3. Rocket104

Rocket104 Contributing Member

I see you have joined me... and how long have I been saying the guy sucks? ;)

-- Charter Member of the Moochie Hater Association --

4. R0ckets03

Okay okay you were right.

Last year the guy was okay, but this year its been just pathetic. If the guy wasn't making 24 mill he wouldn't be playing. Maddox can't possibly be any worse. He can't even hitting a damn layup. He's blown his last three layup opportunities. :mad:

5. qrui

qrui Member

why cant LS just bench him for good :confused:

6. F.D. Khan

F.D. Khan Contributing Member

Do any of you guys remember his dribbling fervor after he had that nice steal on Anthony?

It was a nice steal, but then I don't know what the hell he was doing. He just dribbled and dribbled and waited and waited until he threw up an airball and fell on the ground. It was the most pathetic display of basketball I had ever seen. This guy is just horrible, his dribbling ability stagnates the offense and he REFUSES to pass until there is 2 or 3 on the shot clock. This guy needs to learn how to play or be benched. Damon Jones and Tierre Brown are better than this guy and how could Tito Maddox be worse????

7. R0ckets03

Yeah I remember that one.

I think another reason this team tends to have poor shooting displays (especially Eddie) is because the constant dribbling by Moochie and Steve (though he has gotten much much better after the allstar break). The guards dribble the ball for about 21-22 seconds and then just give it to a player to shoot. More often then not its someone like Eddie. What chance does that player have of making a hurried three then anyways? Next time Eddie gets the ball in that situation he should just throw the ball right back at the stupid guards head anyways.

8. ACL1

ACL1 Member

Yes. it was that display of incredible ability-steal, dribble for 24 secs, and put up an airball from 10 feet- that got me going. I CAN PLAY IN THIS LEAGUE for 1/3 of the money.

9. Lynus302

Lynus302 Contributing Member

The Rockets need to stash a few snipers around the Compaq Center with BB guns. Whenever Eddie sets one damn foot outside the 3-pt line, hell, if he even so much as LOOKS at the 3-pt line, shoot him in the butt. Whenever Moochie has been dribbling for more than 10-15 seconds, shoot him in the butt. Whenever Coach Mean decides to take out Yao when Yao is lighting up the competition, shoot him in the butt

Snipers with BB guns would do wonders for our offense, IMO.

10. Trickdaddy1319

LOL

11. huby_n1

huby_n1 Member

You're only 6 inches tall? Really?

12. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

No he is a SOLID 6 inches tall, big difference from all those fat 6 inchers.

DD

13. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Oh, was he referring to his height? :D

14. Fegwu

Fegwu Contributing Member

Please lay off Moochie - his dribbling is for a charitable cause. For every 10 seconds he massages the ball, H F E & Massotherapy Clinic & School donates $100 to the local YMCA.

15. Jebus

Jebus Contributing Member

where do I contribute?

maybe we could add some tranquilizer darts, so we could keep certain players off the floor altogether. (coach mean: is moochie asleep again?!?)