1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Are the Pelicans toast? We're watching Thunder at Pelicans -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Dead Body found outside St. Joseph Hospital

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by DUCK2324, Apr 8, 2005.

Tags:
  1. DUCK2324

DUCK2324 Contributing Member

Dead Body found Downtown in VAN

I was coming back from lunch and the camera crews were all around this Mini van parked outside the ER. There was dead guy stuffed in the back of the van. The Van had been there for 6 days :eek: and someone noticed all of the parking tickets mounting on its windshield and went and looked in it. They body had been bound at the ankles and had something in its mouth. What idiot would kill somebody and dump the car outside an ER.:confused:

#1 DUCK2324, Apr 8, 2005
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2005
  2. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Well, it had been there for 6 days, right? Could you smell anything nasty?

3. DUCK2324

I was standing across the steet but NO I could not. They (police) said a bad smell was coming from the car but hey it must have been sealed pretty good.

4. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

That's one of those smells I never hope to encounter. :(

5. BrianKagy

BrianKagy Contributing Member

I guess if the cops are involved it's too late to "call" it, huh.

6. DUCK2324

Oh yes the cops are there and the camera crews were all around the vehicle around 12:30 this afternoon. It is still there right now. Go smell for yourself. Fear Factor Houston style;)