1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dating chiks with kids?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RasaqBoi, Dec 28, 2021.

1. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

How do y'all feel about this?

I can’t do it. My thoughts come later.

Ubiquitin and Bobbythegreat like this.
  2. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

I can’t speak for dating but I found chicks with kids are better in bed lol

3. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

I never took them seriously. I did what I did with them and moved on. Even then, it was only 2 before I stuck with non mothers.

Now, old, crummy me believes there would be a lot less single moms if there wasn't so many dudes willing to even sleep with them.

LosPollosHermanos and Xerobull like this.
  4. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Go for it breh, someones gotta raise my littles ones, why not you?

(srs thoughts, love is too complex for generalization like this, be an individual, see others as individuals). Not everything needs a hivemind categorization, particularly when it comes to preconceived notions of how much respect and genuinity should be allowed to mothers, in my humblest of opinion.

#4 ThatBoyNick, Dec 29, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2021
  5. Asian Sensation

Chicks with kids are usually really cool (cause they kinda have to be). I’ve dated many of them in the past and I come across them more frequently now that I’m getting older but I ain’t trying to be step daddy.

clos4life and DreamShook like this.
  6. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Fortunately I dated a 'chick with a kid'. We've been married for 40+ years.

7. tochiee22

tochiee22 Contributing Member

Depends.. if she got 1 little one that’s still a toddler then yeah.. especially if she cool as fck.

It’s when they have older ones and multiples that it becomes tricky.

8. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

That was a big do not want for me when I was single. I didn’t care about kids one way or the other and didn’t want the huge commitment and responsibility of a kid and the potential daddy drama.

DreamShook, JumpMan and Sajan like this.
  9. Jontro

Jontro Member

she a divorcee or widow?

10. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

I dont know how old OP is, but the older I get, the more single women that suit my personality and lifestyle are gonna have them chillens.

Currently dating one with a 12yr old child that they share custody of. Its working out for the most part.

jiggyfly likes this.
  11. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

If you are man child, then you shouldn't date a women with kids. If you are an actual adult and understand that people have responsibilities then it shouldn't be a big deal. This is hypothetical since I've been with the some woman as long as this site has been in existence.

#11 rockbox, Dec 29, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2021
  12. Squirtle

Squirtle Member

Definitely no pre-existing kids for me. Nope.

Ubiquitin and IBTL like this.
  13. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

Depends entirely on how much you love Nerf and how many friends you have who love Nerf. The larger the ratio, the more you need to lock that woman down.

dmoneybangbang likes this.
  14. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

The only thing she can have that's worse than kids is a dick.

15. superfob

superfob Mommy WOW! I'm a Big Kid now.

There's surgery for that o_O

Ubiquitin likes this.
  16. TMac'n

TMac'n Contributing Member

Man, as you get older, the chicks that were never married or never had children are either less than a 4 out of 10, or are crazy b****es

The chicks that do have children are usually mentally normal or closer to a 10 on the scale.

This isn't always the case, but usually a higher demographic of such cases. Pick your poison (or in this case, pu$$y)

If you choose the latter, this could be you:

17. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Depends on your goals. . .. hit and quit. . . .. its irrelevent
    long term wifie type thing . .. alot to think about
    The more kids she have. . . the better and more compatible she has to be
    3+ kids means she needs to be a superwoman :D (Esp if 2+ BDs)

Be careful on the hit and Quit though
    They baby mommas for a reason . . . .may have a skillset that make you forget yourself
    and become the next baby daddy :D. LOL

Rocket River

Xerobull and JumpMan like this.
  18. droxford

droxford Member

I've been married for 25 years, so I might not be the best guide on this, but here are my thoughts:

Depends on your age, her age, and age of kids. I'm 53. So if I were single right now, my chances of meeting someone who doesn't have kids is very low. I prob couldn't use a "has no kids" requirement, but then - would I want to? I think women who have kids are not NEARLY as self-centered. If she never had kids, she's probably more self-centered and selfish than women who have had kids.

- If she has young kids, you're gonna be entering the picture as a father figure to them. Do you want that?
    - Will you feel resentment for raising some other dude's kids?
    - Do you already have kids? Do you understand the tremendous commitment and expense?
    - If she has kids, her ex will ALWAYS be in the picture. This can add drama and stress to your life. Are you okay with that?

If she has older kids, you're not gonna be as much of a father figure to them, might not have to pay for them as much, and might have less drama. Hopefully, they won't have resentment toward you for hooking up with their mom.

QUESTIONS:
    Why is she a single mom? Did she get divorced? If so, why? [POSSIBLE WARNING: Maybe she can't make a relationship work]
    Did she have kids out of wedlock? [POSSIBLE WARNING: Might not have the same values as you, if you care about this]
    Did she accidentally get pregnant? [POSSIBLE WARNING: Might not be mature enough for sexual activity]
    Do any of her kids have any disorders or disabilities?
    Has she had a hysterectomy? Episiotomy? C-Section? What condition are her lady-parts in? How's her libido?
    What is her career like? Are you gonna be stuck babysitting all the time while she's working or traveling?

NOTE: I say "possible" warning above because there may be circumstances when these are no big deal.

BE CAREFUL...
    She might be in super-debt and looking for your wallet more than you.
    She might be so friggin' exhausted from being a single mom that she just wants someone to lighten the workload.
    She might be so scared of her biological clock ticking that she'll connect with whatever guy will have her.

For all of these reasons and more, there is a lot more risk in dating a single mom with very serious implications. This is why many men find it easier and less risky to avoid them.

19. VanityHalfBlack

Nah man. Absolutely not

Ubiquitin likes this.
  20. TMac'n

TMac'n Contributing Member

Very well said. My response above was a total joke, but these are the real things to consider

I've been married now for 12 years and have young children. If I were still alive and we were separated, you can bet your life I'm going to be around a lot for my children. You'd probably really hate seeing me around