1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Danuel house IS Overrated here.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Le$$, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Shumpert always hurt

2. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

Cant wait til House is back.

3. elmotsangtt

elmotsangtt Member

Shampert is low performance and negative points when he is in the team. He height is suit for guarding 1 or 2 positions only such as curry. 3 is too tall for him.

4. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Still can't believe we used multiple assets just to duck the tax and bring in Iman Shumpert while House wastes away in the G League. lmfao.

snowconeman22 and chadyang like this.
  5. YOLO

YOLO Member

looks like he still needs more time there going 1/13 but hey we didnt hear much about that

roslolian and sirbaihu like this.
  6. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Do you really believe he wouldn't play tonight with Shumpert and Faried injured, if we were allowed to call him up?

deb4rockets likes this.
  7. YOLO

YOLO Member

that happening now doesn't really make what i said untrue. im not surprised his situation is coming down to the deadline. many of us pointed that out from the beginning when he declined his original offer.

roslolian likes this.
  8. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Well, if Danuel Superstar House had not turned down the Rockets' offer, he would be helping the Rockets right now, wouldn't he? But Superstar House didn't feel like doing that. OK. Dude is not a Rocket.

roslolian likes this.
  9. heypartner

lulz, you implied he's not ready to be called up. Of course he is. Unless now you want to incredibly underrate him.

See, right there you admit we can use him. He can't turn down a contract conversion. But instead, we get to watch Shumpert sit or play injured.

DVauthrin and snowconeman22 like this.
  10. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

There are a whole lot of players in the NBA (and the G League) who could help the Rockets. But they're not Rockets.

House got an offer. It wasn't good enough for him. OK. Move on.
    Individual more important than the team? Good luck, individual Viper!

roslolian likes this.
  11. RocketsFan247

RocketsFan247 Member

He's only overrated because we haven't signed to a fully guaranteed contract yet.

Once he's signed, he'll be underrated and then again overrated when he refuses to extend beyond this season.

Him being overrated is directly correlated with how long this thread gets.

12. heypartner

So, you're saying House is not one of them??? Your Underrating > Others Overrating

13. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

I'm saying House did not want to come along for the ride (and help the Rockets! supposedly).
    The salary offered was too low? Aw. I don't feel sorry for the dude at all. Only three years guaranteed? I make $51,000 on ten-month contracts with no job security, and I have been teaching at a major university for years. Ha ha ha, right? What a funny joke is my salary. Danuel House wouldn't even visit my classroom for that much. Coz he is so great, you see.
    Now guys like you wanna say "House has a right to earn as much as possible!" I agree! Go for it, House! Become a billionaire! As for the Rockets, House declined to be one.

Johnbutte and roslolian like this.
  14. YOLO

YOLO Member

huh? so you knew faried and shumpert were getting hurt. and they weren't hurt up until last night. how long as house been out now? i mean if it takes multiple injuries for a guy to actually play, how important are you really. I've already had this discussion with you as far as house. he has a useful role here sure but he isn't this must sign player some of you are making him out to be. and his games in the g-league show that.

roslolian likes this.
  15. heypartner

So, you don't think MDA would even use him against MIA tonight or BOS, TOR, PHI and GSW coming up? That's underrating him more than anyone here is overrating him.

You seem to be taking this personal, mentioning your own income, etc.

16. roslolian

roslolian Member

I think MDA might use him, dependong on whether he shoots 1/13. MDA also used TJones so why not? Are we underrating TJones because MDA used him?lol!

Lots of players in the GLeague can be used by MDA, his system is super friendly to athletic shooters which there are a ton off. House is not a special snowflake, if he thought the Rox offer is too low for him then he can stay in the GLeague.

17. heypartner

This is funny, because Chiozza and Terrence Jones were actually "must sign players", because NBA requires teams to have a full roster.

lulz

[​IMG]

snowconeman22 likes this.
  18. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

Who’s House?

Zoplicone likes this.
  19. YOLO

YOLO Member

yeah after seeing that 1/13, that might be just enough for them to get another 10 day

20. heypartner

House is special because we can unilaterally convert him, and still have RFA rights. Don't make it personal.

yep, Chiozza and TJones are Must Sign players.

keep saying that, it proves how much this thread is underrating our need for House, defensive IQ, rebounding and a full rotation for nagging injuries, esp w/BOS,TOR, PHI and GSW coming up. You probably think Green is a better option than House against every team, too.

Green is a key Must Play rotation player, right?, despite his 10 DNPs last year in the midst of our Feb/Mar push.