1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dallas Cowboys Tickets

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by SmeggySmeg, Jul 25, 2003.

1. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

Dallasites,

how hard is it to get tickets to a Dallas Cowboys game???

and would anyone from Htown like to join me for a game?

2. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Cowboys suck.

Thank you.

3. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

You may want to ask how hard it is to sell tickets to a Cowboys game.

4. SmeggySmeg

really??

i just want to see a NFL game and the Texans have a bye

5. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

You coming back up here?

Email me.

6. SmeggySmeg

R03

email sent to aol address

7. DrewP

DrewP Contributing Member

Although always sold out, cowboy tickets can easily be had.

Oh, and by the way, the Texans suck. I was going to be a Texans fan seeing as I have lived in houston all my life and the oilers were my second favorite team. But all Texans fans were complete jerks to me last year so it made it hard to even try and like them. Went to a couple of games with box seats.... that place isnt even a football stadium, its like a hotel lobby. The Cotton Bowl, now THATS a football stadium.

/texans rant

8. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

as discussed before...Im down with making fun of the Cowgirls..

hope you have some cool Aussie insults so we can mess with the fans heads..:D:D

9. SmeggySmeg

R2K,

check your email, but in short i might just fly straight to Dallas from NY and meet you and R03 and others in Dallas

10. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Cowboy tickets are always available from scalpers or on E-bay.
    Texas stadium looks nice on TV but in person it's trashy and old.
    Really feels 30 years out of date. Plus if you don't have a parking pass to the inner lot you have to leave your car parked on a highway or a warehouse and walk a mile to the game.

That being said, for an out-of-towner wanting a surreal experience in Americana you can get no weirder than the Texas Stadium scene. You've got your big-haired Dallas women, drunk red-necks, home team fanatics that only need a little more violence to match anything in The World Cup, and last but not least, The dancing Stepford Wives known as the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders.

It's positivley psychedelic! I highly recomend it.

11. junglerules

junglerules Member

Smeg-

I don't know how hard it is, but it can't be too difficult. Last year, we got tix to see the Titans play Dallas in Irving, and this year, we got tix for opening day when Michael Vick brings his witch-like abilities to town to take on the Cowboys. These tix, for this year and last year, and lower level, corner of the endzone, for about $35 each.

I'm dirt broke right now, but I just couldn't pass up the chance to see Michael Vick play in person....could be one of those things you want to tell your kids someday. Of course, when I have kids, that will be possible. :)

12. Drewdog

Drewdog Contributing Member

As GP has so eloquently pointed out, the parking situation really SUCKS.

Saw the Cowboys/Titans game last year and we literally had to park 2 miles away in some abandoned field off the freeway. Ive never seen such a poor parking setup/navigation in my life.