1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

D12 Signing with the Rockets Proves Once and For All (Trust me it's a Hangout Thread)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Major Malcontent, Jul 5, 2013.

Tags:
  1. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

Shake Shack is awesome too. As is Epic Burger.

2. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

After reading this thread in the afternoon, I ended up having a A1 Thick and Hardy Burger..yummmmmmmmm

3. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

Tried In N Out for the first time and liked it, but it in no way matches whataburger. Dwight made the right choice. Also side note. Saw them start taking the stay Dwight signs down...Lol.

4. HOUSTONJS

HOUSTONJS Member

I'll say it, Carl's jr. > Whataburger
    But the best burger I have had at a fast food place was the big 'n tasty at McD. Now, they did something right there and it sucks that it is not around anymore.
    Please tell me that I am not the only one that thinking of McDonalds as THE NBA fast chain still.
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Q7MNOE4mD3k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

There's an In-n-Out just a block away from me, I might be the closest to 1 of anyone on the site.
    There's a McDonalds across the street from that.

In the last 3 years I've only gone to In-n-Out in recent months a handful of times just cuz I don't have a car at the moment. It hasnt once made me thumb my nose at the McDonald's. While driving the few times I did go for a burger over there I chose McDonald's. I'm not waiting in a line wrapped around the block for any kind of burger.

On the general burger, I like In-N-Out a little more than Whataburger. But I gotta have selection. So for that reason In-N-Out will always be a 1-trick limited overrated place to me.

In-n-Out attracts a little of the coed girls for some reason. Maybe it doesnt seem as much "greasy burger joint" as other places. That might add a bit extra favoritism I bet. And they're known to be more generous in pay than other fast food places. So people generally just like their practices and what they "stand for" more than the product perhaps.