1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

would be hilarious if ROE was like moreys kid or something. ha ha. ha .

1 person likes this.
  2. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

yikesss, can't believe you posted that

3. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

I have a question though. If the Rockets formally announce to decline the offer sheet, is it a done deal? Like there's no more official waiting til 11:59 business.

4. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Just a joke, not a suggestion.
    Definitely not a shoutout to verified female Clutchfans. :eek:
    I'm not trying to be offensive. :(

5. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

This thread, I like. OP should be repped.:)

As always, props to the insiders for gracing us with your info. And please, let's continue to keep this a safe harbor for those that are insiders in one form or another.

Anyways, this off-season, as disappointing as its been, has been exciting. If we match Parsons, at the very least, I'll be fine with it.

#905 Two Sandwiches, Jul 13, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2014
    Pen15clubber and benchmoochie like this.
  6. benchmoochie

yea but they'll decline it at 1159 pm est because we don't want dallas to have any cap space until then. its a strategic move i think.

7. photojoe

photojoe Member

Broussard?

8. benchmoochie

repped! yea i was surprised this was the standing thread!

9. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

50/50 to me makes it seems like its not been that seriously discussed.

Pen15clubber likes this.
  10. Sydeffect

Sydeffect Member

There are literally dozens of them!

11. finsraider

finsraider Member

I have a hard time seeing Ariza coming here to come off the bench.

I also have a hard time seeing us lose Parsons for nothing.

Match him.

12. Karolik

Karolik Member

yeah IF they decline it'll be at 11:59..lol

13. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

But Mr. Morey is like our Michael Corleone (with Les being Vito)- and Michael didn't even tell Kate about the family business.

[​IMG]

#913 dandorotik, Jul 13, 2014
  14. basketballholic

Some of you guys never learn, do you?

Thanks posters for doing the lab dissection on him. Thanks. Then instructing him to get approval from Clutch, blah, blah, blah. Geepers. Just stop already.

I'm sorry about all that roe. set up a new username and email me so I can follow your stuff without having to deal with the other rif raf.

I cannot believe the blatant rudeness and ignorance of many of you posters that laid this guy out and cut him open. You disgust me.

15. HTown5933

HTown5933 Member

I hear you, but I was HOPING (wanting) to verify him so we could legitimately get/be excited. After the Shaun11 mess and even KingDrew stuff, getting your hopes up a day after being punched in the gut might cause some to be committed to a rubber room. Emotional times! lol

16. benchmoochie

i agree with hard to see ariza off the bench. i still think he gets 30 mins a game as a backup to harden and parsons and in some small ball lineup with parsons at the 4.

17. D-rock

D-rock Member

You are not being rude, but you are being myopic. Circumstances change, as we are all very aware of, and you have to strike while the iron is hot. Gasol creates a surplus of 4s in Chicago, too many "starters" - and that is not counting Boozer, who will be dealt or amnestied.

Gasol & Mirotic complement each. Mirotic also provides a skillset that Thibs covets, floor spacer & shooter. Gasol will command the low post and mid range game. Gibson falls somewhere in between. You cannot have that many resources allocated to one position - something has got to give. And Gibson WAS untouchable, especially when Melo was still in the equation. Melo is out, Gasol is in. Things change, one of these guys (at least) is the odd man out. There is an opportunity, and I have never been one to wait for opportunities to come to me, sometimes you have to go and make it happen. I believe Morey is the same way. What could it hurt to ask???

18. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

This 100%.

A real insider posting is a thankless job here. You won't get everything right, so some idiot douchebag will start doubting you to validate how smart he is to the internet mob. I'm pretty sick of members with either less than 1000 posts or 4 years on here pop up out of nowhere and join the idiot echo chamber. It's not about time spent on here. It's just a good indicator of people who will take time to know the culture of Clutchfans forums or are smart enough to know when to post.

And those "glory days" of past insiders? Rose tinted glasses of an era when the board was smaller and had less attention elsewhere in the league. They weren't a hundred percent right back then either, but the people were more understanding and less obnoxiously narcissistic. And those who were were more easily contained as deadbeats who contribute jack **** to the boards then or afterwards.

Those times are past. The new age is upon us.

I gotta say thanks to cyberx and roe for posting after the clusterBosh. You helped junkies like me who should've spent more time relaxing the weekend than refreshing here expecting a recovery with breakneck speed. Don't met the trolls get to you, and the mob is not your friend... as you already know.

#918 Invisible Fan, Jul 13, 2014
  19. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I have already evacuated to linfans.net. I suggest you do the same.

20. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Wow, somehow I missed this thread exploding - can anyone give me a quick break down of the key points?

Pen15clubber and Frisky Cougar like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.