1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haydenfisher342

yep we pull the strings.

2. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

I don't say negative **** about people if they're posting what seems to be reasonable information. I don't know if he's an insider, or what connections he has- and neither do you. I do think his posts have seemed reasonably intelligent, so who am I to say? Maybe there is a connection.

I'll tell you what's a complete waste of my time- reading a narcissistic comment like yours that adds no value whatsoever to the discussion. But, like I said, I'm sure you're proud that you let the entire ClutchFans community around the world know that you... don't believe. Wow. Stellar. We can all go home and sleep easy now! Mark Has Spoken. I'm choked up.

1 person likes this.
  3. HTown5933

HTown5933 Member

Ragnar Hartzheim looks legit to me!

Roe may be the real deal, fellas!

4. BigBird

BigBird Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Should i activate my <a href="https://twitter.com/clutchfans">@clutchfans</a> account again? <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/considering?src=hash">#considering</a></p>&mdash; Ragnar Hartzheim (@Rags2Rockets) <a href="https://twitter.com/Rags2Rockets/statuses/488150136611020802">July 13, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5. treyk3

treyk3 Member

I'm familiar with Ragnar through a friend. He's an awesome guy but he isn't an insider. He's a diehard fan like us and probably followed him by reading this thread. Basketballholic did the same thing.

6. HTown5933

HTown5933 Member

7. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Some people like Bima and others, like J.R., post great information. As an owner or a GM of any sports team in the 21st century, you should be aware of your #1 fan site and its base- that's Clutch Fans. Even if it's basically someone in marketing whose job it is to review social media and report back occasionally.

Except for Game Threads, of course. Those are the silliest things to read right after the game is over.

8. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

I repped you so hard my spooter didnt even blink his eyes

9. HTown5933

HTown5933 Member

So, though his twitter account says Houston Rockets Senior Account Executive.... he's not?

10. sabesque

sabesque Member

Simple questions: What is the name of the department you work in and who is your supervisor? What floor do you work on?

Seems weird that part of your responsibility is to read and react to this board but youre taking a break.

Pen15clubber likes this.
  11. HTown5933

HTown5933 Member

Trey, I'm not saying Ragnar is an insider, but if he followed roe4christ... maybe roe DOES work for the org in some capacity?

12. haydenfisher342

13. treyk3

treyk3 Member

Ragnar follows fans. He's a diehard fan who is very high up in ticket sales. I have friends who are high up in ticket sales. They don't know anything that we don't know.

14. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Some female Rockets fan here should sleep with Daryl and take one for the team to become the ultimate insider.

15. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Just FYI "Account Executive" in the corporate world means Higher Level Sales Rep.

That means maybe corporate ticket sales or something along those lines.

Not saying the guy isn't important in the Rockets staffing, but I am saying that he's in a completely different part of the company that anyone linked to the front office and probably isn't going to know anything of relevance unfortunately.

16. HTown5933

HTown5933 Member

Gotcha'. If he follows fans that could very well be it.

Didn't realize that. Assumed maybe they were co-workers in come way.

Oh well.... definitely thought I "verifed" a potential insider for us. :(

17. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

You've got to admit. The last two days have been more exciting than our POR playoff series.

So much drama and high stakes. The FO had to do a lot of scrambling. I think the FO has recovered well and are on their way to executing Plan Z, while screwing Cuban by waiting till the last hour to match Parsons.

In the past, the FO came right out and say that they are matching Landry or Lowry. Here, the FO has kept quiet about the Parsons decision.

18. HTown5933

HTown5933 Member

Right, but I still thought they may be coworkers. But, if the guy follows fans... who knows.

19. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I was more excited when we (thought) we had a chance at Bosh/Melo/Bron.

20. newAge_Rockets

Lol he's calling you out klutchqt and 00rocketgirl. :grin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.