1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Last chance for the Phoenix Suns -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale Custom Houston Rockets Dice

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by Streets 01, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Streets 01

Streets 01 Member

I have a couple pairs of Custom Engraved Houston Rockets dice. They the Rockets' logo in place of the pips on the 6 side.

I use them for Heroclix (where custom dice are a big thing), but really they'd be great for Monopoly, Risk, Craps, or any game with dice!

[​IMG]

$20.00 per pair, free shipping within the continental U.S. PM or message me if interested!

2. Streets 01

Streets 01 Member

3. Streets 01

Streets 01 Member

Apparently, there is no private messaging?

4. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Damn, these are sweet. I play dice all the time in the back alley behind my work.

5. bobmarley

bobmarley Contributing Member

Why is the logo not on the 1 side?

6. Streets 01

Streets 01 Member

Thanks. I'm a huge fan myself.

Good question. In the nerdy comic book game I play with these rolling two sixes is a "critical hit" and two ones is a "critical miss" so you want your dice showing the images on the 6. Here are some other comic relates ones if people are interested (same price only we do 1 pair for 20, 2 for 35, 3 for 45; and yes you can buy multiples of the same pair, i.e. 3 rockets). I just don't know how to have you all contact me as I don't want to put my e-mail on a BBS.

[​IMG]

For any comic nerds like me we have: Illuminati, Houston Rockets, X-Men, Magneto, Green Goblin, Mystics, Heroes For Hire, Thunderbolts, Fantastic Four

7. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Just have an email set up with your clutchfans account. That way, people can click on the email button and it doesn't show the actual address but sends it through the CF.net app.

See, click on my name, then click on email. You'll see what I mean.

Now, if you reply to them via your email service and not through cf.net, they can see your email address. But those would be interested peeps anyways so it's whatever....

8. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

9. Streets 01

Streets 01 Member

Done!! Thank you!

10. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Contributing Member

Do you make these yourself or get them made through somewhere else? I think some Texans dice would be nice.

11. Streets 01

Streets 01 Member

My brother in law has a guy but he's hush-hush about it lol. Apparently he only does single color designs so I imagine a texans logo wouldn't look as good without multiple colors. Rockets are sharp though.

12. Streets 01

Streets 01 Member

Thanks to everyone interested and to the people who purchased. Just so you know, I have one pair left. If there's enough interest I could get more, but the process takes awhile (like a month) and I'd have to have enough people interested to make it worth it.

13. Streets 01

Streets 01 Member

Rockets dice are gone (though others are still available), thanks to those that purchased!