1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Crazy find in my garage

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by leroy, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

It's also possible that the owner died, that his/her heirs sold the house after keeping or selling anything they saw of value, and heck, that could be a couple of owners ago. Anything is possible. That's Leroy's problem. We can spin "what ifs" around and around until he gets entirely dizzy and wishes he had never found the damn things. I've been excited about his discovery. Although I know nothing of Houston radio during the 1980's and '90's, except for some sports coverage, I certainly recognize many of the names that signed the boards. I hope Leroy finds a resolution that pleases him, whatever it is.

jcf likes this.
  2. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

NO! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO ASSUME THAT I HAVE THE WORST INTENTIONS BECAUSE THIS IS THE INTERWEBZ!!!!111!!1!1!

Anyway...I haven't done anything about them yet, mostly because I've just been too busy to focus on it. I am looking at getting them cleaned soon. My wife will probably work on it while she's on winter break. In the mean time, I'll be looking at finding someone to come and let me know if there's any value.

KingCheetah and Deckard like this.
  3. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

This might go viral on Reddit if posted to the right forum.

Nook likes this.
  4. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

that only happens if it's a safe

5. leroy

And if I were on reddit...or had any will to go there.

Bandwagoner likes this.
  6. Buck Turgidson

Rock on leroy, don't let the man keep you down.

I'm interested in what you find out.

7. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

So what did you end up doing with these @leroy ?

8. leroy

Still have them. Decided they were cooler to keep and that there really was no market for it. Though I have lost 1 of the 3 panels in my divorce. She's getting the one that Brett Michaels signed twice.

9. leroy

I did manage to confirm this. The original owner of my house (built in 91) did work at 93Q at the time they converted and would've already been living here.

10. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

[​IMG]

jiggyfly, donkeypunch, Nook and 2 others like this.