1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cowboy fans (both of you)

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by gr8-1, Sep 24, 2000.

1. Summer Song Giver

suppose for a second sammy sosa comes to enron and hits a home run and stands on home plate with arms raisedtaunting eveyone in the stadium do you wait till you get to wrigley field and hit a home run and do the same thing?hell no you throw the next pitch at the next batters head.

or suppose i come into your house at dinner time grab the biggest steak in the house and climb onto the table and proceed to tell you how good it is and your not worthy of having it.i mean cmon i would not expect anything less than retaliation by you,the cowboys were just defending their steaks
    ps i hate the cowboys but what george teague did was justified

------------------
    I'm not the type to eat it up but the type to hit it raw dog and seed it up.

2. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Rockets03...do me a favor and quit talking to me. I am a Cowboys fan mainly because I can't get away from it here in D/FW and I will say whatever the hell I want. That does not make me a bandwagoner because I like Cunningham over Aikman so don't call me that. You called me that name first. Yes, bandwagoner is a bad name in my language...the worst. I would like to see you call me that to my face. Do you even know what it means? I always watch my teams...win or lose. That doesn't mean I give up the right to voice my freaking opinion. So, rightly so....I came back at you. Then, you turned around and called me more names. So, you sir, are as guilty as I am....so just be quiet already. There was nothing wrong with my non-attacking opinion to put in Cunningham as I believe he could have done a better job against SF...yet you some how had to find offense in it and call me a bandwagoner. I have lost all respect for you so please quit talking to me. I don't care any more. I'm getting sick of you saying "quit the name calling" when you started it all by calling me a bandwagoner. Umm...you quit. Thanks for nothing.

I love how you mince words....if your a fan, then I will blast you. If not, then don't worry about it but stick it anyway. A post that has no merit whatsoever nor does it add to the topic of the thread. Congrats for being such a prick.

Surf

------------------

[This message has been edited by Surfguy (edited September 26, 2000).]

3. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

So, I guess most of y'all would have had no problem with Payton blindsiding Mobley last year in Seattle after Mobley was running around the court pulling his shirt up after he hit a big shot.

Yeah, whatever.

------------------
    Cheerleaders are just dancers who've gone r****ded.

visit www.swirve.com

4. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Hey surferboy i didnt insult u or accuse u of being a bandwagoner because u said Cunningham should start over Aikman. That I know many people believe. What I believe is irrelevant. I called u a bandwagoner because u repeatedly said "cowgirls" and how "cowgirls suck". I dont believe a fan should insult their own team like that. But u can do whatever u please of course.

------------------
    Fun Police Says:

1. Stupid threads & Stupid BBS names are not FUN!
    2. Spelling, grammar, punctuation and sentence structure are not FUN!
    3. Conduct yourself in a FUN way!

The Fun Police are Watching.
    Vote for the Rockets & Have FUN!

REDSKINS SUCK!!!!!!!!

5. gr8-1

gr8-1 Contributing Member

R95, if cuttino ran 50 yards (or 30 in this case) to the Seattle logo and spiked the basketball two times in a blowout, I would have no problem with Payton knocking him down. Teague didn't want to hurt Owens, if he did, he would have gone for his knee.

------------------
    "Well, I don't know what I received my honorary degree in, but judging by the fine sisters in the crowd, I hope it is gynecology." Mike Tyson speaks to the crowd after receiving his honorary degree from a college in Ohio.

6. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

I can understand Surfguy. Cunningham has always been one of my favorite NFL players dating back to when he was a rookie with the Eagles.

I like Cunningham, but I'll never be a Cowboys fan.

------------------
    Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures.

Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and pimp-slap the mother****** upside the head!

7. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

So if Owens would have run around the field taking his shirt off, you'd have no problem with that?

------------------

visit www.swirve.com

8. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

According to the logic of the discussion of this thread, we Rockets fans are probably lucky that Sir Charles didn't smash Mario Elie's skull in after the "Kiss of Death" shot in the 1995 playoffs, eh?

Bottom line: Sports is out of control. Pro, College and even freaking High School. All you have to do is take a look at Keyshawn Johnson all the way down to the Dad who killed another Dad after their sons fought on the ice during a prep hockey game in the Northeast a couple of months ago.

The band Devo was correct in the late 1970s. We have peaked as a society, and it's all downhill from here. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

------------------
    I am the b*stard son of LHutz.

Huh?

Right!

9. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

NICE DEVO QUOTE!

Surfguy, out of curiosity, how old are you? I am not asking in an insulting manner, just curious.

------------------
    There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

10. gr8-1

gr8-1 Contributing Member

Rome is such an idiot.

R95, I think b-ball and football are a little different. I think if Cuttino ran 30 yards and spiked the ball on the Sonics logo in a blowout, I would have no problem with Payton giving him a shove. If Owens takes off his shirt, and pounds it on the Dallas logo, I think Teague should knock him on his @$$ again.

This isn't whether I like the Cowboys or not, I thought Owens showed no class (in a blowout) and wanted to embarass a horrible
    Dallas team.

------------------
    "Well, I don't know what I received my honorary degree in, but judging by the fine sisters in the crowd, I hope it is gynecology." Mike Tyson speaks to the crowd after receiving his honorary degree from a college in Ohio.

11. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

The host on Monday was Jay Moore. He was in the movie Suicide Kings. He's not a good actor and an even worse talk show host.

------------------
    Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures.

Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and pimp-slap the mother****** upside the head!

[This message has been edited by RocketsPimp (edited September 27, 2000).]

12. R0ckets03

Well whoever he is, he is a duma ASS. He accuses someone of not having their facts straight, and then hangs up on them. Now that I think about it, its pretty damn funny [​IMG] What a moron

------------------
    Fun Police Says:

REDSKINS SUCK!!!!!!!!

13. R0ckets03

I was listening to the Rome show on Monday (nothing else was on okay [​IMG] ), and he had some substitutes doing his show. Well this one guy calls up and says how what Owens did was wrong. Rite there he gets "run" for not having his facts straight. They said it was JJ Stokes who did it, not Owens. They hung up on the poor guy when they themselves dont have the correct info. Just shows how stupid everyone is on the stupid Rome show.

------------------
    Fun Police Says:

REDSKINS SUCK!!!!!!!!

14. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

So, I'm still confused. Mobley can run around taking his shirt off, but Owens can't do anything?

BTW, I thought that the guy hosting on Monday was some former piece of crap backup weekend sports guy from Austin. I'm pretty sure that Jay Mohr didn't host until later this week.

Also, Jay Mohr is freakin hilarious. He was great in Go, Action (now showing on FX), and Jerry Maguire.

------------------

visit www.swirve.com