1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cowboy fans (both of you)

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by gr8-1, Sep 24, 2000.

1. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

I think we're all missing the point here: Cowboys SUCK!

------------------
    stop posting my damn signature

2. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

The only real way to respond to a taunt like that and make Owens and the 49ers look bad is to go to Frisco and do the same stuff on their home turf. Let's see how they like it. Of course, the Cowgirls would have to be in control of the game first because, if you lose, it doesn't matter anyway.

The bottom line with the Cowgirls is the wide receiver core is injured and the quarterback can't do anything but drop back and pass with no scrambling or rushing ability. He is a sitting duck back there with receivers who can't get open or catch a ball. Then, you rush the ball and, if that gets you nowhere, then your screwed....as they are. We would have had a better chance of being in the game with Cunningham. The only focal point any more for Aikman is whether or not he is going to get his arse knocked out with a concussion.

The names may have changed some but the song remains the same....cowgirls suck.

------------------

3. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Mango I dont know what Jerry and most of the Cowboys think. But I wasnt fooled for even a minute when they beat the Niners. They dont have enough talent rite now and they mostly play like they dont care. Texans run defense is probably better than the Cowboys. Cowboys are screwd for at least 3-4 years. Got rid of our picks for Joey, which now ofcourse seems like a bad move. One thing that pissed me off were these stupid ass fans who booed Troy Aikman. That was completely classless. Can u imagine us booing Hakeem. A guy who has gotten u three Superbowls is booed of the field. Well enough ranting about the Cowboys. I can always take solace in the fact that

NINERS SUCK!! PACKERS SUCK!! & REDSKINS SUCK!!

------------------
    Fun Police Says:

1. Stupid threads & Stupid BBS names are not FUN!
    2. Spelling, grammar, punctuation and sentence structure are not FUN!
    3. Conduct yourself in a FUN way!

The Fun Police are Watching.
    Vote for the Rockets & Have FUN!

REDSKINS SUCK!!!!!!!!

4. R0ckets03

Surfguy are u a Cowboy fan? What do u mean by "we would have had a better chance"? Because if u are, u are a pretty lame excuse for a fan. Insulting your own team when they are not good shows what kind of a bandwagoner u are. Of course if u are not a Cowboy fan than dont worry about it. In that case u can kiss my ass [​IMG]

------------------
    Fun Police Says:

REDSKINS SUCK!!!!!!!!

5. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Cowboys suck big time , they couldn't even beat the second worst team in Califonia . I don't think Shaun King has the experiance neccesary to win a Super Bowl , if you ask me who will win it all , I say Jets over Rams , (My copy of Madden 2001 says Cardinals over Rams in the NFC championship game [​IMG] )

------------------
    This signature space for rent call 555 ...

[This message has been edited by moestavern19 (edited September 25, 2000).]

6. Surfguy

Hey Rockets03, stick it where the sun don't shine. I am not a Cowgirls fan...I'm an Oilers fan [​IMG]. I do, however, live in D/FW so I have a right to complement or criticize the team's performance any WAY I WANT. You don't think we would have had a better chance with a more mobile quarterback given the situation with a depleted receiver core and weak offensive line? I am not ragging on Aikman. But, given the current dilemma, either he needs better protection or we need a more mobile quarterback.

CALL ME A BANDWAGONER? WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU WHEN THE ROCKETS WERE LOSING THEIR TAILS LAST SEASON. I WAS WATCHING...EVERY GAME! YOUR PISSING DOWN THE WRONG LEG, BIYATCH!
    LAST STATEMENT: RECANTED(TOO HOT FOR WEB)

Surf

------------------

[This message has been edited by Surfguy (edited September 25, 2000).]

7. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

Surfguy, always so hostile.

What type of suspension does calling someone a motha****a deserve???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

[​IMG]

------------------
    There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

[This message has been edited by HOOP-T (edited September 25, 2000).]

8. Surfguy

He started it....and he called me the ultimate in bad language...a bandwagoner. I don't have to take that kind of abuse from a lowlife rocket fan. Any time anyone says anything...the first thing that comes out is bandwagoner. What's wrong...don't like us calling the boys the cowgirls? Wah wah wah..

------------------

9. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

He he! I hate the Cowboys myself. I have no problem whatsoever with you calling them the Cowgirls, or anything else for that matter.

------------------

10. Surfguy

Umm...you criticized me first there, toughguy. How's this? YOu take a chill pill and then I will take a chill pill. Us Rocket fans can get through life without killing each other. But, first let me get this one last thing in for the bad names you just called me.

[​IMG]

11. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

Alright! All of you....QUIT BIYATCHING!

LOL!!!

[​IMG]

------------------

12. gr8-1

gr8-1 Contributing Member

Saw the replay this morning. Teague did in fact knock Owens on his a**. Owens just had no reason to do that. Keep it in the endzone, or better yet, head to the sidelines. Why he wasn't flagged I don't know.

I also think Randall should start. He brings an added dimension to the game. I would also guess his arm is at least as strong as Aikmans.

------------------
    "Well, I don't know what I received my honorary degree in, but judging by the fine sisters in the crowd, I hope it is gynecology." Mike Tyson speaks to the crowd after receiving his honorary degree from a college in Ohio.

13. Surfguy

<a href="http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news/ap/20000925/ap-49ers-owenssuspended.html"> Owen suspended and fined by 49ers...haha</a>

<a href="http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/columns/psx/20000925/terrellowensdisplayh.html"> Writer rips into Owen </a>

Ah...the NFL...itza beza fantasticza!

------------------

14. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

As much as I LOVED seeing the Crackwagon get their A$$ES handed to them, Owens was out of line and got what he deserved.

Anyway, it was worth seeing the Crackwagon get bent out of shape, lose their cool and lose another game!

------------------
    Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures.

Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and pimp-slap the mother****** upside the head!

15. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Wow the 49ers-Raiders battle of the bay will be a hellavu good game [​IMG]

------------------
    This signature space for rent call 555 ...

16. davo

davo Contributing Member

I say let people taunt and showboat as much as they like - the old jungle justice will get them in the end. All it does is motivate the opposition to come out and kick their a$$ next time.

Here's an example for you. Australia beat the heavily favoured USA 4 X 100m freestyle relay time at the Olympics after USA anchor Garry Hall Jr had been quoted as saying "we will smash the Aussies like old guitars". After beating the Americans in a stunning come from behind victory, the Aussies, lead by Michael Klim, played "air guitars" right in Hall Jr's face as he got out of the pool.

Later in the week, Klim, the "air guitar" frontman, got beaten by Garry Hall jr in the 50 freestyle, and then went on to lose the 100m butterfly, in which he was favoured.

See - what goes around comes around. This is one of the irrefutable laws of sports. Terrell Owens and the 49ers will pay the price for his behaviour.

Did I mention the bit about Australia's stunning victory over the heavily favoured USA Mens 4 X 100m freestyle relay team? [​IMG]

------------------
    Current Rocket's Salary & Contract Info

[This message has been edited by davo (edited September 25, 2000).]

17. R0ckets03

Can u read the entire statement before resulting to name calling? If u are not a Cowboy fan than feel free to criticize em and insult em as much as u want. If u are not, and u said u are not, then it does not make u a bandwagoner. As to me being pissed off because Cowboys suck, well its just not true. I am a realistic fan who knows that a team will eventually fail after having so much success.

------------------
    Fun Police Says:

REDSKINS SUCK!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by R0ckets03 (edited September 25, 2000).]

18. R0ckets03

Surfguy u pathetic little dumb ass. You are asking me where I was when the Rockets were losing last year? I was at the freakin laptop with my season tickets! And not once did I ever leave early, no matter how bad the Rockets were getting their ass whooped. The Rockets and Cowboys could go 0-82 and 0-16 and I would love them just as much! I told u not to take my comments seriously if u werent a Cowboys fan! Good for u if you hate the Cowboys. Criticize em all u want for all I care. All u had to say was that you werent a Cowboy fan, no reason to go around criticizing and cursing out fellow members on this board.

------------------
    Fun Police Says:

REDSKINS SUCK!!!!!!!!

19. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

Now now children.

GO TO YOUR ROOMS!!

And no supper for either of you!!! [​IMG]

------------------
    I am the b*stard son of LHutz.

Huh?