1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Congratulations Lebron James.

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by jevjnd, May 13, 2012.

1. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

2. Grape_Swisha281

i do recall kobe whinning about not having any help in LA too.. then they Memphis crapped on the rest of the league and the rest is history.. times have changed theres talent on every team.. its called parity. LeBron did take a young Cle team to the Finals by himself but realized it was too hard perhaps maybe even more physically straining. So he makes a "decision" to team up DWade and Bosh.. Whats so different than any other free agent player looking at the roster and choosing to go to the best situation to get a ring.. grant LeBrons a superstar but imo i think Miami wins 3 to 4 rings and it adds years to LeBrons career for the sake of him not single handly having to carry a team. and Btw if he was a rocket you all would love him

3. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

Its incredible to me that LeBron haters don't see this! Lol

4. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Seriously who the hell goes ring chasing at age 25 and in his prime

Lebron obviously has no confidence in his own abilities

Ring chasing usually means my career is almost done, I need help to win rings because my window is closing and my abilities are diminished.

2 people like this.
  5. Grape_Swisha281

or maybe he wants to win not 5 not 6 not 7 not 8... jus saying. This is his profession, just like me and you we put in while were young to be great when were old.. :cool:

6. VBG

VBG Member

No one ever signs with the best team amirite.

The Cavs were so horrifically badly managed. Why not go somewhere where you can win instead of having Antwan Jamison be your second banana.

7. Grape_Swisha281

THHHIIIIISSSSSS!!!
    I have been saying that since LeBron signed with the Heat, he did what was best for him and his chance to get a ring what player doesnt do that.. when he finally does win a ring and the pressure is off the heat watch out NBA is all im sayin..

8. got em COACH

got em COACH Contributing Member

Argument aside. WTF is lebron wearing?:confused:

[​IMG]

It looks like he borrowed those leggings off of my girl, Amber Lamps.

[​IMG]

No photochop on my part

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/H5m6GL28GiM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9. rocketkid713

rocketkid713 Member

CONGRATS TO KING JAMES, THE BEST PLAYER TO PLAY IN THE NBA AFTER MJ

10. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

I thought the Rockets traded for Drexler and Barkley?

11. Kid Canada

Kid Canada Member

Congratulations to the best player of today's game

12. got em COACH

got em COACH Contributing Member

BINGO

13. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

Drexler asked to be traded to Houston. If I'm not mistaken, so did Barkley

14. Grape_Swisha281

and the Rocket F.O knew they had to get Dream help.. so they made the deals.

15. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

I think the year he realized he had no chance was 09 against the magic. He averaged 38-8-8 and they lost in 5.

16. jbasket

jbasket Member

Best. Stat. Ever. I use this when people say Jordan single handed carried the Bulls, which a lot of people say.

17. epicbeardabe

epicbeardabe Contributing Member

Why are people still bitter over the Big 3 joining up in Miami? It's been almost 2 years. Get over yourselves.

18. Grape_Swisha281

my point exactly.. LeBron no longer has to do that all he simply has to do is go out there an ball. If he has an off night Wade will be the dominant scorer not LeBron. ppl are crazy for all the hate.. if i was LeBron i would have done the same thing.. play with my best friend and have fun while still trying to win the big one. When i look for a new job i ask my friends if there job is hiring.. why? because its fun and not as eh when your working with friends..

19. CantBeRight

CantBeRight Member

I just noticed how big Lebron's nose is

20. wekko368

wekko368 Member

I've always found that stat to be somewhat deceptive b/c after Jordan retired, the Bulls totally rebuilt themselves. Only Jordan and Pippen were on both the 1993 championship roster and the 1996 championship roster.

In 1994, the Bulls added Corie Blount, Steve Kerr, Toni Kukoc, Luc Longley, Pete Myers, and Bill Wennington. While none of those are marquee names, most of them were good enough to become solid rotational players for championship teams.