1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

CONCACAF Olympic Qualifying

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by DrLudicrous, Mar 23, 2012.

1. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

Absolutely. Of course I know I'm agreeing with some of your points but I oppose some of your points like the size of the country leading to better results in the search for players, the devaluing of Canada and El-Salvador's soccer leagues, teams and players, etc.
    I definitely agree with the need for a lack of the weak excuses that some trot out. I don't think most of the people who trot out those excuses are the knowledgeable US soccer fans but there are a few unfortunately that do.

2. Rockets12

Rockets12 Member

Well it looks like Mexico will win tonight, we are up 3-1 and we control the ball most of the time :D

3. Krizzle

Krizzle Member

Mad ass **** when El Salvador lost, had lots of chances to win the game,but the players couldn't finished.

4. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Mexico defeats Honduras in extra time 2-1.

Mexico tried to play futbol but Honduras came to hack and play anti-futbol. Too bad because Honduras could have won.

Looks like there will be (2) americans in London 2012, Andy Najar and Miguel Angel Ponce.