1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Colt is one slick doood (featuring jim Rome)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by conquistador#11, Oct 22, 2008.

1. conquistador#11

I'm not big on football empires coming into our city and robbing our resources, but there is something about this UT team that makes me sympathize with their vision of total domination.

Their amazing qb joined our favourite u.s american to chat on topics such as, replacing a legend like jesus of Madisareth, and not being worried about that heisman trophy.

interview with Colt featuring Jim rome

( i'm not in my bunker so I couldn't add a cool 80's beat to the intro :( )

2. TMac640

TMac640 Contributing Member

Audio = meh, but a semi thanks for posting it :)

This reminds me of a quote Yao Ming said in his '94 MVP season.

"Stay humble, stay hungry."

- Yao Mizzy.