1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[College Football]: Horns vs. Aggs

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by garthomps, Nov 23, 2007.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Embedded Aggie fight song on page 17....lol ...brilliant !!!

2. VesceySux

VesceySux Contributing Member

Dude, Mike Sherman is the definition of settling. "Hey, let's just go with the guy who used to coach our O-line... twice... with NO college head coaching experience (and likely no recruiting experience)." Greeeeeat. Meanwhile, Peterson is 23-2 at Boise State, and Tuberville is 78-33 at Auburn (in the SEC, also known as "hard mode").

I want to see A&M make a good decision, as the rise of A&M will make the Big XII a better, more credible conference (which I believe benefits ALL schools). However, as a UT fan, I want A&M to hire the opposite of Fran (in the past two years): someone who does well the entire season... yet loses to UT in the end. :)

3. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

The A&M fight song sucks...

That is all...

4. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

Dude, I was at the game in Section 146. A&M absolutely owned us all game long. It was comical watching Akina send our defense out there over and over again to get their asses handed to them by Goodson and McGee. A&M dominated the line on both sides of the ball, pushed us around, and did basically whatever they wanted.

5. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

yea.. i dont really care about either school. but come on. have some consideration for other posters plz.

6. thelasik

thelasik Contributing Member

Uprising embedded it.

7. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

burn the witch!!

[​IMG]

8. mrdave543

mrdave543 Contributing Member

I was in 147...sucks we lost, but at the end of the day im still a longhorn and they are aggies. enough for me.

9. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Hey thanks for being 24 hours late to the party.

10. Cohen

Cohen Contributing Member

When Colts goes cold, that offense really sux.

Congrats to Texas A&M. Well played game.

11. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I appreciate all the Longhorn respect towards Ags in this thread. Wasn't the case last year, maybe the hit on McCoy had something to do with that though. The game was a blast. Can't wait for the 2 BBall matchups.

12. Refman

Refman Contributing Member

OK....whatever. Late or not, you sure have been talking a load of crap. I am really not sure why. You can rip on TAMU all you want, but just know that you are coming off as a tremendous ass.

Did you even go to UT? I thought you went elsewhere. If you went elsewhere, then you really shouldn't be complaining about being called a t-shirt fan, because...well...it's kind of accurate.

13. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Agreed on both accounts.

I'm with Ziggy, I can't wait for the b-ball season either. I dig A&M basketball. It's fun when both schools are good in the big sports.

Yeah, but the A&M fans in the thread talking a load of crap are just great right? If you don't know why there was crap talked yesterday, then you just don't understand rivalries. I'm a UT fan and A&M's a big rival. Typically in those situations, people talk crap about each other. If people are going to take it too seriously, then that's their fault.

But if I'm hurting your sensitive feelings so much, Clutch has instituted an ignore feature that you should try out. Good thing the girl I'm starting to date, who's also an Aggie fan, isn't as such a baby as you.

14. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

When the O-line is down to playing freshmen, Colt goes cold.
    (And no Limas)

The defense has no excuse.

15. Refman

Refman Contributing Member

You know...I have watched a Rockets game with you and MadMax one night, and I have always thought you were a good guy. I am not sure what on earth your problem is, but you need to let it go.

Talking trash is one thing, but take a little time and review your posts in this thread. When you start wearing out the shift and 8 keys on your computer in a lightly veiled attempt at profanity to talk about our traditions, it stops being trash talk and starts being disrespectful. Maybe you don't know the difference, or maybe you aren't man enough to own up to it. I am not sure which it is.

You aren't hurting my feelings, I'm just pointing out that you might want to step back and look at how you're coming off.

There have been Longhorn fans in this thread that have talked trash without coming off like a jackass. You, who are the definition of t-shirt fan, are coming off as a jackass...I wonder why that is? Hmmmm...

Anyway, whatever...it's cool. I hope you have felt like a real tough guys, asterisking your way into feeling like a tough guy. :rolleyes:

16. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

XD

I didn't think too many people would still be posting in this thread, so I thought it'd be harmless. Sorta funny....

Anyways, it's on the last page no more hearing it.

Was a fun game. UT had a better year, they were playing for something other than just a W in that game. Their season was still headed somewhere.....TAMU's was just headed to the resignation of Fran.

17. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I didn't have a problem. I was having fun during a game talking trash about A&M. I have many friends who went there and was just having fun. I was sending texts to an Aggie I've just started to date and she threw it right back at me without getting her panties in a bunch. Once again, this is the type of thing that goes on during rivalries. People talk smack about the other schools. I never (at least intentionally) made it extremely personal like you have.

If you won't do it, I will. Welcome to the ignore list.

#357 Rocketman95, Nov 24, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2007
  18. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

[​IMG]

"You know my sweet baby...she ran off with the garbageman"

:D

19. updawg

updawg Member

Went to the game, it was fun, good experience in aggieland. too bad the Horns didn't show up. My wife (aggie) enjoyed it though. Aggies own Colt and where was our D?

(some of you guys need to chill)

20. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

can someone please hire greg davis away from texas? please!!!

chris simms went undefeated against the aggies.
    chris > colt