1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[College Football] #1 America's Team vs #7 Boone Pickens Toy Train Set

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by percicles, Oct 22, 2008.

1. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

I expect my Longhorns to expose these frauds before exposing the other frauds next week.

Texas 42
    Pokies 17

In other news... OKST is in debt.

2. DrewP

DrewP Contributing Member

america's team?... but the dallas cowboys don't play collegiate football

3. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

Word b*tches...

UT: 45

OSU: 42

4. Legend Killer

Legend Killer Contributing Member

OSU - 56
    Horns - 48

5. halfbreed

halfbreed Contributing Member

You honestly think OSU will put up 56 points?

6. Baseballa

Baseballa Member

Okay, I will admit that I am a huge 'horns fan (I go to school at UT) so my opinion is a little... okay a lot... biased... but do you REALLY, HONESTLY think that this team can hang 56 on UT's defense? I'm fine with you predicting a OSU win, but how can you expect the Cowboys to score that much? This defense just held Missouri, a team that everyone was saying had an incredible, must-see offense, damn near scoreless in the first half. The majority of Missouri's 31 came against back-ups... and they still only scored 31. You think OSU will almost double that... in Austin?

Now Missouri has scored 55, 56, and 57 in games this year, so your number makes a little more sense... except they were against Missouri St., Troy, and the Aggies. I do not see much of a similarity between those teams, and the current #1.

Not to mention that another powerful offense in OU only scored 35... and they were almost scoring at will against us in the first half.

I think that if OSU wins, it will be because OSU has found a way to stop Colt, not out-gun him. If this becomes an offensive showdown, I do not see how the Cowboys can hang with the 'Horns.

I'm not saying Oklahoma State is a bad football team, or incapable of scoring 56 (both are obviously false), however I just do not see this Texas defense giving up 56 points at home.

7. Astro101

Astro101 Member

OSU-100
    UT-100

8. weslinder

weslinder Contributing Member

America's Team? Pfffft....

Cowboys - 35
    Cows - 21

9. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

that article is tripped out. I can't believe that they the entire donation in his fund and now its wiped out?

10. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

jasonemilio is one of the most annoying fanboys i've ever seen on this board, and that is saying a lot.

so for the first time in my natural born life, i will be rooting for UT.

UT - 99
    OSU - 3

11. jasonemilio

jasonemilio Member

Despite what you guys may think of me/ look down upon me:

UT-42
    OSU-35

Our defense is still too suspect to hang with UT and Colt Moccoy on steroids (thats a compliment!!!!!! -ie literally!!!!) leading the charge.

12. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

I just want a good game so I won't be bored again if I do watch this.

OSU loses by a field goal and UT loses their number 1 ranking as a result is the best case scenario.

COME AFTER ME, I'M A MAN!!!

13. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

i pretty much said the same thing in the other thread. which is i will really be rooting for UT in this one for good ol' jason.

and i dont care either that for the first time i have seen anything humble come from his keyboard on the post below yours.

game set match.

14. jasonemilio

jasonemilio Member

I really am dissapointed that it has come to this point. I have NEVER said ANYTHING bad about anyone or about UT, and yes, I might have overreacted to your guys' comments about our coach, but can you blame me? You guys attack me and then my head coach without provocation, even though I had been nothing but respectful up to that point.

If I ever said anything that might have offended any of you guys or said anything that was arrogant or silly, then point it out to me, because like I said, I have nothing but respect for UT and all I want is to have a good, competitive fun game. But then somehow you guys manage to twist a few of my words around and use it against me.

Yes, I might be a little zealous when talking anything related to my Cowboys, but again, can you blame me? Its not I'm shoving anything down your throats, and most of the time, its in reaction to some of your guys' degrading comments about us (like OK lite, and now Boone Pickens Toy Train Set).

I know that there UT fans are much more respectful and hospitable than this because all of the UT fans on the OSU board has nothing but good words for us and very nice. I know this board is mainly dominated by Texas fans, but its ridiculous the amount of ridicule I get for making a few posts about my OSU Cowboys.

So I'm sorry atleast for one or two comments that might've been an overreaction. I'm sorry, I really am. So feel free to toss whatever derogatory terms about OSU or to me if it makes you feel any better. Want me to kiss your feet too?

GG and good luck (ie which is what we're gonna need some of Saturday)

15. RocketsMac

RocketsMac Member

America's team? hardly..

this is what's annoying about UT, they get their $h!t together finally with superior recruiting and pick up some grounds in the national ranking, next thing you know all those T-shirt fans calling them "America's team" and regarding Colt as the obvious Heisman winner/Messiah ..

y'all seem to have forgotten when your precious Colt McCoy was better known as CART McCoy, ya know, the wussy who frequently folded under pressure:
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_kL1fyZwwgc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_kL1fyZwwgc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

/troll post ^

on a more serious note, I predict a UT win :eek:

disclaimer: my utmost apologies to any UT fan out there.. it's just that posting videos from the glorious past (which wasn't even that glorious) is the only way an Aggie fan can feel good nowadays :D :(

(am I slowly turning into a Swoly_D?)

16. halfbreed

halfbreed Contributing Member

I know you're semi-joking and I don't like the "America's Team" thing but I never understood why it's funny that a guy who had a serious neck injury was required to leave the field on a stretcher for precautionary reasons.

17. quad4x

quad4x Member

sorry you are an A&M fan this year

I think Colt has matured a lot (and grown) like a lot of young players. He isn't exactly Heisman/Messiah yet...he has to do what Vince Young did, bring us the BCS Championship.

Just pointing out the past is not now. People get better, people get worse.

18. FlyerFanatic

FlyerFanatic YOU BOYS LIKE MEXICO!?! YEEEHAAWW
    Supporting Member

i dont understand how someone donates that much to a universities atheltic department...give it to charity, just ridiculous imo

19. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

1. OSU always plays Texas close God knows why
    2. Texas isn't going undefeated, they have a long ways to go, they are bound to lose.
    3. OSU isn't that good they have to lose.

Texas by a lot IMO. They are in another league compared to OSU. Those people saying this Texas team is better than Vince's are nuts though.

20. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

1) We've always overlooked OSU in the past. They've never been ranked when we've played them. This time they're #7.

2) We shall see. No team on our remaing schedule has any semblance of a defense. If we loose it might be in Kansas. That oversized blueberry has it in for us.

3) I think all but three of Zachs TD have gone to Dez. Muschamp will focus on him. Our running defense will get tested though. In the end OSU looses.