1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Colin predicts Houston won’t even make the playoffs

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cerophilik, Oct 22, 2019.

1. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

The first time I saw his face & heard him speak I knew he wasn't worth listening to. Probably wasn't even what he said, he just comes off as such a smug know-it-all. Acts like his word is the exclamation point/period on every topic in sports. Once Cowturd talks about it, the gig is in the grave, the argument is settled:rolleyes: I'm Colin Cowturd, I'm gonna sit here and belittle you about sports like I'm Sean Hannity at midnight on 670 grilling some drunk caller. my god

burlesk likes this.
  2. JW86

JW86 Member

At first I was like what and then I read it as if Colin was saying it and you nailed it!

majicdonjuan likes this.
  3. Jake Tower

Jake Tower Member

I recall he was one of the only calling out the Westbrook MVP votes as BS . . .

4. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

A healthy Harden makes the playoffs regardless of the rest of the team.

I said it last year and I will say it again this year, the team that I would bet to shock and miss the playoffs is the Lakers. Not enough depth, two injury prone stars and neither of the stars are guards.

The LAC however are going to destroy the league as they have fully embraced the obvious direction the league has gone. They have depth, and their stars can shoot, defend, handle the ball, and switch with ease. 60+ wins easily.

smp and Severe Rockets Fan like this.
  5. YOLO

YOLO Member

what? lebron is a guard in a big body. there isn't anything he can't do that a "guard" can.

6. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

I don’t post vids about Colin Cowherd because I want to complain or I’m annoyed. I’m just posting it so people know how dumb this guy is. He said the cp3 and Harden pairing wouldn’t work. He had the Lakers being 1 seed or winning it all las season. He always changes his mind on stuff just like Stephen A Smith.

this are better clips because people called him out.

this one starts around 5:00 in. Nick responds to him.

same around 5 minutes into the video Cuttino can’t believe he doesn’t have the rockets in. And in fact brings up that Harden took us from 14th to 4th place.

this one again around 5 mins in this one is with Chris

And You don’t have to see the videos though. I’m just posting this because I forgot to post this vid as well. This three guest almost called him crazy for not putting us in.

7. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

I would’ve said this 5-10 years ago, but the dude is 35 with nothing really left to play for besides furthering his brand. He looked really passive yesterday in the late game..yes the season is a grind and he’ll probably pick it up a game here and there..,but he can’t bring it every game , and the lakers need that from him in the West.

8. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

Harden alone is capable of getting you 50 wins and fighting for at least 1st round HCA down the stretch.

9. wesbound

wesbound Member

Colin F*cking Coward... I hate every bit of it when this idiot speaks...
    Rockets not making the playoff? WTF?
    Rockets has been in the playoff every year since we got Harden...
    What a fu*cking CLOWN!

10. YOLO

YOLO Member

This will be really nice to bring up as the season goes along.

11. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

I'm down man! lol...I just can't seem him flipping the switch anymore like he use to. Hey if I'm wrong so be it.
    What do you see the Lakers doing in the season? What place do you think they'll get in the West? Finals ?

12. YOLO

YOLO Member

top 5 team. with as good of a chance to go to the finals just like any of the ones in that top 5 range

Severe Rockets Fan likes this.
  13. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Harden alone is able to carry a team to playoffs. Hes done it with way less. Barring any injury from harden we will make it regardless of what the haters think.

BallSoHarden likes this.
  14. lilbird20

lilbird20 Member

James Harden has never missed the playoffs in his career.

15. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

That is cute. The real let down will be the media darling Lakers. They are the heaviest bet for winning it all, I think they don't make the playoffs. Yeah, I said it. Lebron has declined on defense, AD is made of glass. When has a 35 year old going into his 17th season ever led a team to a championship as their best player? Second best player? The answer is never. Jordan won his last championship at 33, Kobe at 31. Harden is still in a place where he can carry a team of serviceable nba players into the playoffs on his own. He has more than that.

lilbird20 likes this.
  16. Sajan

Sajan Member

Aging very well...

MrSabotage and Killatron 2000 like this.
  17. HoustonTexas

HoustonTexas Member

Funny thing is, just even a day or 2 ago he said he thinks the team is still gonna blow up in Houston

18. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Jazz vs Rockets.
    We lose to them, cause wb has to shoot jumpers, instead of driving in b/c of rudy gobert.

Regular and playoffs might b different, but to think we lose to this team in first round is just stupid.

lilbird20 likes this.
  19. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Why do you share this crap. He wins with just the clicks regardless of how stupid his opinions. Just like Rush Limbaugh.

xaos, 34to11 and Sweet Lou 4 2 like this.
  20. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

Don't be surprised if rockets crap out first round!
    I'm calling it right now.

Don't hate me ..just pay me;!!!!