1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Colin Cowturd says that the rockets bracket has been easier than the warriors bracket

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Daddy Long Legs, May 7, 2018.

1. DavidRocket

DavidRocket Member

what happened to him?

2. Nelly

Nelly Contributing Member

3. Nimo

Nimo Member

You all sure do love these FS1 shows. I've watched more FS1 on ClutchFans than I have on TV.

K mf G likes this.
  4. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Banne
    Banned for having alt accounts

5. lionaire

lionaire Member

Skip to 7:30 unless you wanna hear about how trash the East and especially Toronto is.

Basically said a home game for the Rockets is essentially the same as an away game bc of the lack of energy from our crowd. Most of the GS core is in their prime and without any other reasoning: GS in 5.

MyLateRegistration likes this.
  6. chinesemamba

chinesemamba Member

LOVE being underdogs, tell me more colin after the series is over. How disrespect is this Andy guy? we are like the raptors? LMFAOOOO.

7. DavidRocket

DavidRocket Member

This guy is the most annoying piece I've ever listened to. He's ignorant. I wish I didn't click that video to watch. I should have listened to the rest of you.

Nelly likes this.
  8. Nimo

Nimo Member

For life?
    What was the alternate account name?

9. Reeko

Reeko Member

everyone is noticing just how trash our home crowd is

10. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

What is this guy talking about, "social media loves the Rockets". LOL

I'm glad people are doubting the Rockets.

MyLateRegistration likes this.
  11. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

If our home crowd isn't up for Game 1 of the freaking WCF vs the g-ddamn Golden State Warriors, then move the franchise.

Nelly and Reeko like this.
  12. Reeko

Reeko Member

I’m planning to go to game 1, and I’m nervous that the place will be 30-40% full at tip as usual and dead throughout parts of the game

the place needs to be packed and rocking...we need to have a real HCA

13. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I know the crowd isn't one of the greatest crowds in the NBA, but I can't stand when Rockets fans bash other Rockets fans (fans being the home crowd in this situation). For some reason it really gets under my skin. It feels like we are cannibalizing ourselves. It feels like the Harden defense tape that was made by a Rockets fan. We are just feeding the narrative the more we whine about it.

The crowd arrives late, but they show up eventually. They may not encourage the team when there is a bit of adversity, but I chalk that up to everyone being nervous because of years of disappointment. When there is something to cheer for, they cheer.

The jump had a photographer that has been following the Houston/Utah series and he said both crowds "have been electric". He was probably being nice, but IDGAF it counts.

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  14. MyLateRegistration

Lmao at Rondo being an "All-Star caliber player" dude can't even shoot the mid-range.

15. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

I'm a little less concerned about the WCF and people being in their seats. The tip will probably by 7:30 or 8 since there's only one game a night.

Honestly, the bigger concern I have is that bandwagon Warriors fans will buy up a bunch of tickets.

16. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Exactly what I'm always saying. Rockets fans criticizing other rockets fan for not being fan enough is stupid imo.

Especially considering most of the fans that criticize our home crowd for showing up late don't show up at all themselves.

17. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

You were at the jan 20th GSW game right? I was there too. It was crazy electric there. KD was talking about how great our homecrowd was after lol.

They will be packed for the warriors breh. Rockets/Warriors WCF is gonna be a hot ticket.

Reeko likes this.
  18. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

We are also getting it from all sides already too. Media laughs at us, Other fans laugh at us... Rockets fans piling on other Rocket fans seems excessive.

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  19. MyLateRegistration

The only good crowd was G1

20. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

If you believe that then I have an insider Rockets newsletter I want to sell you on.....