1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Coach Bzdelik Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by heypartner, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Morey be like, "I give you this"....

[​IMG]

Jeff be like...

[​IMG]

D-rock, B-Bob and hakeem94 like this.
  2. hakeemthagreat

Roy Rogers had no clue what the hell he was doing last nite. If this keeps up the Rockets may need a coaching change early

D-rock, DreamShook and cheke64 like this.
  3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Watch Gm1, no comments needed.

4. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

[​IMG]

5. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

[​IMG]

D-rock and B-Bob like this.
  6. cheke64

cheke64 Member

That Ennis guy is a scrub has low iq and doesn't have any scrappiness. I need to read that article about how he won the starter spot.

7. T FOR 3!!!

T FOR 3!!! Member

I actually saw Ennis keep a few plays alive with scrappiness last night. I didn't think he looked awful, I saw him floor burn at least once and get a hand on some loose balls (that's what she said). If we're gonna complain about players, where the heck is our backup 5. Can't go small if you're trying to box out Anthony Davis with 6'5" Tucker... Nothing went right last night.

D-rock and snowconeman22 like this.
  8. farhen

farhen Member

He probably smells troublemaker a.k.a 'carmelo anthony' might join so he pack his things and retired for good

9. Rokman

Rokman Member

The game last night was awful on both sides of the ball. It felt like watching the Rockets pre-Harden days when you never had any clue how the game was going to turn out. Total slop-fest.

10. BHannes2BHonest

BHannes2BHonest 2 SOLID FOR WEIRD AZZES

@Tilman..... just a reminder that there is no lux tax to make a Godfather offer for BZD to lure him out of retirement for one more year

D-rock and snowconeman22 like this.
  11. Reeko

Reeko Member

I refuse to believe that Bzdelik bounced because of Melo...well, more like I don’t want to believe it

theimpossibles1, D-rock and bmelo like this.
  12. koopa

koopa Member

deb4rockets likes this.
  13. koopa

koopa Member

Is he the reason the rockets suck at defense against the pelicans? Since we all know MDA doesn’t care about defense

14. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

MDA literally had BoB's excuse the last two seasons. It wasn't his job. Biz was the coach of the defense.

15. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

The reason was the front court dominated our front court especially Capela. I suspect if Chriss or Nene were healthy result might have been different but they weren't and Clinty cried uncle.

16. J.R.

J.R. Member

One simply does not replace Jeff Biglydik.

Roy Rogers? Pffffttt.

D-rock and Little Bit like this.
  17. jakedasnake

jakedasnake Member

Agree with this. Tucker as backup 5 was not a good idea against a versatile center like AD. Also, Mirotic is way taller than any "4/5" we have so Davis and Mirotic were getting rebounds easily or keeping plays alive with their length. We will need to be a little more selective in our rotation depending on who we are playing. Was disappointed in all of our returning players from last year (Paul, Harden, EG, Tucker, Capela) didn't really set the tone on offense or defense which is the reason we looked so bad. Not sure what that is about but the focus needs to be better for Game 2 from these 5 guys and the rest of the team will start learning their roles as the season goes on.

18. D-rock

D-rock Member

One guy looks like Mr. Rodgers, the other guy coaches like Mr. Rodgers.

Little Bit likes this.
  19. theimpossibles1

hakeem94 likes this.
  20. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Yes I wish he were still our defensive coordinator but the way he left really pisses the hell out of me. Unless he has someone in his family or he himself is terminally ill, he should not have quit right before the season started. That's just a really S***tty thing to do. No proper time to find a replacement or anything. That to me is Scottie Pippen and Tmac quitting bad. If I were Morey I would definitely not sign a letter of recommendation for a guy that did that.

hakeem94 likes this.