1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Thunder @ Rockets 4/3/2016

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 1, 2016.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Sorry, that is how I feel this team is ....no heart.

DD

1 person likes this.
  2. Dopamine

Dopamine Member

At this point who the hell knows which team will show up against OKC, I've lost any minuscule bit of faith I had left for this season, the most disappointing team in the entire league without a doubt...

3. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

There's no point being emotionally invested in this team anymore. Not when the players themselves could not care less.

But apparently accepting that is taboo around here.

4. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I wish the Rockets had the heart of a 99er like you brother

5. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

Just say it tinny..."like the heart of a lof"....hahaha

6. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Im not sure I even want to make the playoffs. Making the playoffs would do nothing but embarass us more at this point. 0-4 exit against the Spurs or Warriors. Then the fact that we even made the playoffs may give our FO an excuse not to totally gut the team and hire a new coach. Lets say the impossible happens we make the playoffs 6th seed and by some miracle we beat OKC in the first round. Next year the FO will be like we should keep this team together they have heart. I'd rather just end it now, let go of everyone other than Harden, Beasley, and Goldie Locks and pray Morey has a really good offseason. I would have much more respect for a young and upcoming team than this disaster we have now, without Dwight our window for a championship grows.

7. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

This is very true.

8. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Dwight gets 16 rebounds with 3 points

9. Lightsnowaction

Was just thinking this exact point. It would be just like last year in making the Conference Finals and bringing basically everyone back because of success.

10. Dhoward12

Dhoward12 Member

Hmm what is with this Ariza-Howard walking back to lockerroom before the game was over during a timeout?

Have seen people say they have seen this

11. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

I get a nice little lead don;t play Brewer or Terry.

12. Misa

Misa Member

If we lose this game we wont go to playoffs thats for sure

13. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Got a feeling we're in for some home cooking from the refs given how they gave the Thunder every call in OKC the last two games.

14. Dhoward12

Dhoward12 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Here is a Rockets after-timeout play. <a href="https://t.co/gCB97xrUJp">pic.twitter.com/gCB97xrUJp</a></p>&mdash; Mike Prada (@MikePradaSBN) <a href="https://twitter.com/MikePradaSBN/status/716026318819835904">April 1, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Damn JB, lol, what the hell did you talk about in the TO :(

15. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

16. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

None of that matters with J.B. coaching and bad rotations.

17. bynxdr88

bynxdr88 Member

Jb is a fool who does not know how to coach.. Thos r****d cannot even coach on d leagues or overseas. Mchale probably lmao earning his without doing nothing.. Morey is a r****d geek who trusted bickerfool. Brewer is doing nothing on the court and this fool still using over mcdaniels.. Howard does not get the ball in the post because of bicker fools system. We are not gsw stick on how the rockets won 20 years ago with hakeem. Bring back the big men.. Shaq and kobe won because of the inside out.. Even if kevin durant or lebron james will come to houston still we will not win because of this fu**in bicker fool and moreytard system.. Mr alexander pls fire this a holes!! The only good thing moreytard is getting beasley the rest are a disaster!!!! Bicker fool!!!!

18. bynxdr88

bynxdr88 Member

Excellent answer its all on bicker fools system. Its not about the refs cooking its how bicker fool is fooling rockets fans of his favoritism over effectiveness.. The hidden bromance of brewer and bickergay

19. Mr Chuck Norris

How is that possible if ariza took the final shot

20. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

He said during a timeout so maybe they both walked back to the locker room during the timeout (while J.B. should've been talking to them and drawing up a play) and then walked back on the court when it was time in. It would've surprise me.