1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's the second half of the Lakers-Nuggets Game 5 -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Mavericks 3/6/2008

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 6, 2008.

1. Ferddieg

Ferddieg Member

not to mention the back to back game!

2. phi slam jam

phi slam jam Member

Anyone have a link to a recorded version of last night's beatdown of dallas?

3. timeschinatours

4. rocketman1979

rocketman1979 Contributing Member

anyone going to the Golden State game on the 21st? :D

5. Red_Glare

Red_Glare Member

I don't live in Houston anymore, and I don't have league pass, so I've only been watching the nationally televised games. Since the last time I've seen the Rockets play, I've noticed some great improvements:

1. T-Mac has hit his stride, and is pure confidence.
    2. The rookies are getting significant playing time, and are very aggresive and athletic.
    3. Overall, team offense has adopted Adelman's offense very well, and spends little time thinking about what to do and most of the time either pressing the fast break attack, or executing difficult to defend plays in the half-court.
    4. Defense is still scrappy and intense as ever.

Also, I have to say I like Adelman's substitutions and the units he puts out on the floor a lot more than JVG's. Sometimes, I just had to scratch my head at the matchups he would put on the floor against opposing teams.

6. Possum

Possum Member

Is it just me or is Barkley starting to sould like John McLain and look like Jabba the Hut? Oh yeh and to Stackhouse, who's in who's head now?