1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Kings 2/6/2019

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 5, 2019.

1. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

can you please find another nickname for him? pleeease:D

Killatron 2000 and MrSabotage like this.
  2. MystikArkitect

Deearon Fox is a budding superstar. Another decent offseason and they’re going to be good for a decade.

3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Maybe we get Alec Burps.

hakeem94 and snowconeman22 like this.
  4. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

No kidding. How would he like it if every time he's quoted, he is "accidentally" called smoothie_"weed"king? Maybe he would enjoy it. Who knows? I just don't get his poor attempt at "humor." I don't even know his reason for doing so.

Does he dislike Faried for some reason? Does he dislike his hair, which looks so much like Nene's (and I think both look cool)? Does he think Faried's lighting up Ganja before and after every game? At least that would provide an explanation, because smoothie_"weed"king posting far"weed" every time he refers to Kenneth Faried, now a key player for our Houston Rockets, is taking a slap at Faried every time he does it. The irony for me is that I couldn't care less if Faried did or does light up, as long as it's after a game and he isn't getting crossways with the league. I was a hippie in the 1960's and '70's and have thought for decades that "weed" should be legal.

The best reason for smoothie_king, AKA smoothie_"weed"king, to end his juvenile (and in my opinion, at least as juvenile as this post) attempt at humor is that besides not being fair to a Rockets player, it simply isn't funny. In my opinion. It's just irritating. Done enough, it amounts to trolling Faried, which seems more than a bit bizarre. But hey, the guy gave me something to do at 10am in Austin. Making this post. Thanks, smoothie_"?" dude! :cool:

Krush the "weed"Kings! Turn them all into "commoners," at least for a day. All right, all right, all right!
    Our royal Rockets by 9.

5. RHU525

RHU525 Member
    Supporting Member

Is he really hurt or are we being extra cautious because we are trying to trade him?

You see how players play when they know they getting traded? Look at the Lakers game last night lol.

snowconeman22 likes this.
  6. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

I believe he is hurt and this is decreasing his trade value.

7. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

I watch a fair amount of Kings games. Fun League Pass team. They will absolutely run you out of the gym if you F-around. If the Rockets don't bring the energy, this will be like the Nuggets game.

Better be LockedIN.

PeterKingX, fryjol7, joshuaao and 2 others like this.
  8. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Of course he is. UGH!

saleem likes this.
  9. RCPM

RCPM Member

GO ROCKETS!!!

Killatron 2000 likes this.
  10. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

Bagley is making nice strides, and Hield is living up to his potential as a lights-out shooter. Cauley-Stein and Bogdanovic are quality young players, too. The Kings got a lot of crap for trading Cousins for Buddy Hield, but Hield has developed into a nice player.

bilaal14 likes this.
  11. Reeko

Reeko Member

he’s not a Rockets fan, he’s a fan of some other team and is trolling here

jcf, hakeem94 and Deckard like this.
  12. joeson332

joeson332 Member

Been a long time since we have gone to a Kings matchup and we say the words "its going to be a tough matchup tonight"

13. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Thanks! I was wondering about the guy. That explains a lot. If he's a troll, maybe he should be trolling elsewhere.

14. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

15. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

Kings are on a roll lately and they will likely be a top team in the West in a year or two.

Fox, Bagley and Hield are all really good players and only getting better.

They are also fighting for a playoff seed currently so I don't see this being an easy game.

As much as I want them to win so Fakers don't get in, we need every win possible right now to try to get back into top 4.

16. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Eric Gordon with these injuries man

Dankstronaut likes this.
  17. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

LOSE. Anybody think we can beat a Kings team with Anthony Davis, Mitch Richmond, Vlade Divac, Reggie Theus and Oscar Robertson. Melo is going to be a monster tonight, but Harden still gets 30.

hakeem94 likes this.
  18. 1Deep

1Deep Member

The timing of this injury in particular is very troubling.

19. kevtse

kevtse Member

Please sit Gordon. We really need a healthy Gordon for the playoffs.

PeterKingX likes this.
  20. amaru

amaru Member

Blowout loss

CK Johnson likes this.