1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Bulls 11/9/2019

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Gray_Jay

Gray_Jay Member

I didn't and don't disrespect Harden, but if I did, I'd pick a game where they played well against a 6-3 team to do apologize. Not a game where they beat on a 3-6 Bulls team.

That said, the Opp FG % was low, the Opp 3pt FG % was abysmal, and they beat the Bulls on the boards. Good job.

Championship teams should whip up on the Sisters of Mercy in their league. The Rockets have, for the last couple of games. Now prove it against someone decent.

BasketMAD likes this.
  2. BasketMAD

BasketMAD Member

How does it possibly make sense, MDA stans?

3. J.R.

J.R. Member

4. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I was certain from listening to the orthopedists on the forum last night that House would be out for 2-3 months . . . this is unexpected good news

SF3isBack!!, Remlap and BigShasta like this.
  5. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

6. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Upon rewatch Harden was too gimmicky in the first three quarters. Too many flops and fall downs Dude can get to the rim anytime he wants enough with the gimmicks.

hakeem94 likes this.
  7. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

I would like to see more cuts off the ball when Harden and Westbrook have the ball also once in the 3rd Harden called a play and it streched the floor and we looked great. EG even hit the shot, We need to do that more.

jcmoon likes this.
  8. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

Its really really easy to find out when you objectively try looking for it... this is not the school where you get the answers on the golden platter

heres a clue tho, i already explained it in another post above

9. edwardc

edwardc Member

MDA needs to find a defensive coach asap to fix this issue now.

10. BasketMAD

BasketMAD Member

Let me guess: good ol' conditioning that no other championship team/contender really believes in.

11. pippsux

pippsux Member

Love it that I was wrong about this game, refs tried to take it but team got gritty..... Austin at the end was savage