1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Bucks 3/7/2018

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Salvy

Salvy Member

Anyone have the EG interview? Can’t find it...

don grahamleone, saleem and crenshaw like this.
  2. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Awwww yeah let the good time roll baby. 17 in a row.

Great win Clutchfans

don grahamleone likes this.
  3. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

That's too bad. Lucas can help him out when he goes back home. Clint should relax, and be positive.

4. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

We will have Nene back too to replace Black.

RasaqBoi and ghettocheeze like this.
  5. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

Good game but we stop playing in the last minutes. Anyway the defend was good though and we won.

don grahamleone and chadyang like this.
  6. jboslett

jboslett Member

Gerald Green with some terrible chucks was pissing me off. Way better shooter in rhythm and with the way he can explode at the rim, I don’t want to see him trying to create his own 3. He’s doing himself no favors for minutes playing this way.

7. MystikArkitect

This is what we didn’t have last year. Guess some folks want Harden to go all Westbrook and chuck 3s through double teams.

If you double Harden you’re going to get a CP3 mismatch. James just needs to stay within his game and be patient. Idgaf about his stats, #1 seed is everything.

8. riko

riko Member

I don’t think anyone of us in our wildest imagination could have foreseen that we could have a streak of 14 and then a 17 freaking game wining streak in one season. Paul and Harden need to be commanded and congratulated for sacrificing for the betterment of the team.

9. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

The Rockets started the season 25-4.....then had the 0-5 losing streak......followed up by a 26-4 run we're in the middle of now. Just an unbelievable season in so many ways.

10. Nook

Nook Member

Okay then they can double him early and the Rockets will play 4 on 3 with no time for the double to scramble and adjust. There is a reason teams haven’t consistently doubled James off pick and rolls. It was attempted earlier this season and the Rockets adjusted.

11. xhanif143x

xhanif143x Member

Why are people complaining about the game. We beat a playoff team by double digit. Bucks were home and rockets played two back to back games with playoff teams. Enjoy the journey and stop complaining about small things. You know rockets are good when you beat good team by sleep walking. Let’s beat Raports by 10+ on Friday.

12. spankz141

spankz141 Member

The rockets need to run more pick and roll for Harden and Paul from near the half court line. When the switch happens with the opposing center or pf... Paul and harden can fly by them and it opens up so much space if someone tries to rotate. I saw harden do this in tonight's game and he did it really well when he used to play for OKC.

It's unstoppable!

13. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

ya the game they beat us in houston they had just come off a bad loss and were pumped for redemption

don grahamleone and RasaqBoi like this.
  14. BoneYardDog

BoneYardDog Contributing Member

3 of 10, really great. SMH

jboslett likes this.
  15. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Not great but he's better than Joe. He a couple of really nice assists. He had a team high +/- against OKC...meanwhile Joe had a team low +/- in the 2 games prior.

16. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

4 rebs and a block, allowed james to play less than 35min

Verbal Christ and PeterKingX like this.
  17. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

The Rockets have now been on double-digit win streaks for 38% of the season: 14 + 17 = 31.

Remarkable.

18. Shaq2Yao

Shaq2Yao Member

19. jboslett

jboslett Member

I did notice a couple nice boards from him, but if I’m Dantoni I can’t excuse bad shots.

You can try to justify it by saying how great our offense is so who cares? In my opinion, that’s exactly why it’s inexcusable. With patience, the rockets, unlike most teams, get the shot they want on the vast majority of possessions. Well contested jumpers have no place in the offense.

20. BoneYardDog

BoneYardDog Contributing Member

You can take Black, Green and ISOJoe and get rid of them all. None should be in the rotation.