1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Nuggets @ Rockets 11/22/2017

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Remlap

Remlap Member

Having CP as the primary ball handler automatically gives us a +10 advantage
    by eliminating all of those Harden sloppy TO's. LOVE to watch him work.
    Amazing ball handler and great BB IQ

2. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Yes, but look at it this way. Let's say you have the chance to spend the night with a Playboy cover girl. Sure, half of the fun is telling all of your friends... but even if you didn't get to tell them, isn't the most important thing the fact that you slept with a Playboy cover girl?

Like Mara Lopez, for example.... if you couldn't tell your friends, wouldn't you still be happy if you had the opportunity to spend the night with Mara Lopez? I would think.... yes.

[​IMG]

D-rock and skroodup25 like this.
  3. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

All I'm saying is that if there was a normal nba that didn't have a big cap spike and allowed in his prime KD the ability to sign with championship team than this houston rockets would be the best team in the league and heavy heavy favorites.

TBH and it's early but it def seems like teams are starting to catch up to what the warriors are doing. Don't get me wrong there still great and the best team but if I see the rockets continue to play like this I don't even think golden state Can beat us.

This team is really really freaking good on both sides.

Harden wanted another ball handler going back 4 years now. We all thought it wouldn't work, let's be honest. Many thought he needed a bev type 3&d player next to him. That he couldn't coexist with anothe ball handler let alone one like cp3.

It's only been 3 games but these dudes are absolutely killing teams together. They just hit you in waves all game because one is on the court at all time and I really like the way they play together and it should only get better.

It's a strange pair I'll admit but JH was never a normal superstar he's an alltime great and I hope ppl atleast here in this city appreciate what we get to watch every night because it's special. It took us over 20 years after dream to get this type of player in our uniform again enjoy it folks.

4. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

This could be best team ever if only One championship - OBVIOUS storyline, at least.

Hakeem is still better than Harden though.

5. D-rock

D-rock Member

Not sure what you said but I liked it very much!

Os Trigonum likes this.
  6. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

The Rockets have now won 9 of their last 10 games, and in those games they have averaged a +20.4 margin of victory. In the three games since Chris Paul's return from injury, that margin has been +26.0. Furthermore, they have led by an average of 22.3 points entering the fourth quarter in their 9 wins.

For comparison, formerly streaking Boston has also won 9 of their last 10 games, but with a margin of just 7.1 points.

In other words...

7. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

James didn't even have a particularly good game ( by his newly found standards )

Our depth is incredible .

I can't wait until we click on all cylinders .

8. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

I just meant that the experience and reality is much more important than the recognition. Who cares whether the media recognizes us as long as we're winning, right?

DonKnock, hakeem94, quikkag and 2 others like this.
  9. Remlap

Remlap Member

Rockets #1 in the West

[​IMG]

DonKnock, hakeem94, D-rock and 5 others like this.
  10. Houstunna

Supporting Member

The homie, Kyrie, also posted <21 PER.

Continue

11. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

12. Houstunna

Supporting Member

Damn, Chris

12 assists --- One turnover

8-11 FG --- 4-7 3PT

28 minutes

DonKnock, YaoMing#1, Remlap and 11 others like this.
  13. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

100%

Dream is a top 10 player alltime.

Harden imo Just needs one ring to get to top 20 but to surpass dream and get to top 10 he's gotta win atleast 3 rings and even that might not be enough to crack the top 10.

But James is a top 10 offensive player of alltime I stand by that he's freaking amazing like a half notch below lebron on offense amazing.

DonKnock and Remlap like this.
  14. mrstriker316

mrstriker316 Member

Rockets score 125 without Gordon and RYNO..damn lmao

DonKnock, Remlap, hakeem94 and 5 others like this.
  15. alethios

alethios Member

Deep team is deep. We have the ability now to pour it on throughout the game, sometimes even in garbage time!

DwangBoy likes this.
  16. Shaq2Yao

Shaq2Yao Member

17. Classic

Classic Member

I can't recall ever watching a game when 'garbage time' was the entire 4th quarter

Really looking forward to that OKC Christmas game. Great time to be a fan

DonKnock and D-rock like this.
  18. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I think Jonathan put it wrong. James and Chris are going to do whatever they have to do in order to help each other win as many games as possible. The two are more like "1a and 1b," not #1 and #2 as players, in my opinion.

19. dkoune

dkoune Rookie

Crazy! watched the game and literally did not realize Eric and rhyno were out until 2 min left in the 3rd! Thats how deep this squad is!

DonKnock likes this.
  20. Houstunna

Supporting Member

I'll give Harden 'Top 10 Offensively' in the regular season.

Two biggest flaws are 1) clutch shooting and 2) turnovers. Regular season too.

He shall win 2018 MVP.