1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clutchfans at Staples

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by swyyyguy, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Shaunjon

Shaunjon Member

I'd be there if my family weren't coming to visit for Christmas. Went to Chesapeake last year during the playoffs and me and my wife stood behind their reporter's duri ng their pregame show cheering for the rockets with the signs we made. The Thunder fans were so nice they didn't even mind. I heard a couple "F Houston/Harden!" But for the most part they didn't bother us. The best part is the ushers aren't Nazis like in Houston, we were able to go down and get autographs during the shootaround. Good luck to those that get to make it though!

swyyyguy and Daddy Long Legs like this.
  2. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Geez, how many games does this guy go to? o_O

3. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

@tinman wishes he went to as many Rockets games as me. :p