1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clutch & Double Clutch Videos?

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by IROC it, May 9, 2004.

Tags:
  1. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

Anyone have a set of the Clutch & Double Clutch videos for sale?

Or perhaps can hook me up with a... ummm... dub?

Email me if you do, please?!

My game tapes are getting rickety. ;)

2. JBIIRockets

JBIIRockets Contributing Member

I could dub both videos for you, but i think they have that macrovision in it so the color in the dubbed copy would be erratic.

3. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

I went to this palce in Houston on Westhimer and Hilcroft called "Movie Exchange" not to be confused with Blockbuster's Movie Trading Company, and had used copies of Double Clutch for $4, just for the head's up.

4. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

Thanks Pimp. And everbody else... I was just watching my game 6 vs. Knicks VHS and realized the quality was wearing down.

I'll have to get these this time (I missed them on sale from nba.com).

btw- anyone able to put the actual games onto DVD for a decent price? I remember someone offered it before, but it was still quite high then. Nowe DVD-R's are so much cheaper.

5. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

I can.
    It depends on what's "decent"... jk ;)

6. rocketabc

rocketabc Contributing Member

I will pay good money if you have the games in their entirety.

Seriously, let me know...I've been looking for these for a while.

7. dugtzu

dugtzu Contributing Member

i would be interested too!!!

8. DreamMachine34

If anyone has games from 93-97 with Hakeem putting up big numbers (35 points or more) I would be very interested in that.

Here a a little specific requests:

1)Beginning of the '95 season, Rocs played either Cavs or Heat, but I remember it was Ron Seikaly who was guarding him. Dream does what is possibly the greatest Dream Shake of them all and gets Ronnie to trip. Dream also hits the game winner baseline jumper on this one.

2)95 Playoffs game against Jazz, Dream and Clyde each get 40 each.

3) 97 Regular Season game against Denver near the end of the season, Ervin Johnson (who's prided himself as a Dream Stopper because Seattle stifled Dream the previous year) gets deconstructed by Dream who had 42-45 points and hit a 3 near the end.

What do I have for trade?

Rocs vs Knicks '94 Finals Complete
    Rocs vs. Spurs '95 Western Conf. Finals Games 2, 5, 6, (All of Dream's great stuff is in here)
    Rocs vs. Orlando '95 Finals 1, 3, 4.
    Dream's Quadruple-Double
    Dream's 49 points, 25 Rebounds against the Sonics in '87.
    Other stuff but I'm too lazy to type.

9. JBIIRockets

JBIIRockets Contributing Member

I can help you out with some of your specific requests Dream Machine, but I can't email you thru the board, you will have to e-mail me thru the board.