1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clint back first game after all-star break? One can only hope

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Remlap, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Remlap

Remlap Member

2. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

3. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

Looking at the last 25 games after the ASB i'm thinking we'll finish with a 52-30 record. 538's models have us finishing with either a 50-win or 49-win season. Either way, it projects us to finish 4th in the West, putting us in an eventual 2nd Round matchup with the Warriors.

Hakeemtheking likes this.
  4. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

He says he is already 100%, already working out for game shape, and the organization justs want him to sit until after all-star for precautionary reasons/just to be sure. If thats the case then 100% he is back unless he develops a new injury in the meantime.

Remlap likes this.
  5. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

With how much rest our players are getting this season from injuries, we better not flame out again in the playoffs.

If we lose again when all of our guys are healthy, the only excuse left will be to blame Tilman and Morey for wasting this season because they wanted to save money.

6. YallMean

YallMean Member

If we get Kieff and somehow House is signed, then our roster should be all set for this season.

I don’t care how many wins we will end up, it’s a lost cause to me if we don’t finish 1st or second anyways.

But I want us to play like a true system, not some make shift adhoc team heavily relying on one individual. If we can achieve that, I think we have enough to make serious noises in the playoff.

RocketTheory likes this.
  7. Remlap

Remlap Member

When Clint and CP are on the floor with James, he becomes more multidimensional.
    He does P&R with Clint for alley-oops, does the TD pass downcourt when Clint outsprints the other C,
    he also lets CP do some of the ball-handling and conserves energy by being able to catch & shoot.
    But, when they both are out, James does most of the heavy lifting.
    This is why I'm anxiously awaiting Clint's return

YallMean likes this.
  8. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Maybe we can limp into the playoffs with a healthy squad and then add House and Morris, I have a glimmer of hope that we might turn this shet show around.

Right now we are straight up out matched everywhere. Such ugly basketball