1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Last chance for the Phoenix Suns -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Classic eg of abuse of power

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by adoo, May 18, 2018.

1. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

what did you support exactly? all you did was get upset when people criticized obama. and now you are a die-hard defender of his biggest critic and the person whose mission seems to be to erase all of his legislative accomplishments. its just so bizzare that you would get upset with people who criticzed obamas policies, but you are a hardcore defender of the man who is actually dismantling said policies.

it says a lot about you and how shallow your poltical beliefs are.

i dont know. you are the one who brought up obamacare...i never mentioned it.

i think you have mental problems.

Deckard likes this.
  2. jo mama

frowned upon by whom? the post office says its a mutually beneficially situation.

3. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I don't why YOU keep bringing up Obama. It has nothing to do with Trump
    I'm supporting Trump in THIS thread because calling this abuse of power is stupid

First, Amazon can go to UPS FedEx.

Secondly the post office is broke.

#23 pgabriel, May 19, 2018
    Last edited: May 19, 2018
  4. jo mama

i keep bringing up YOUR support of obama because it makes no sense that a someone could go from a hardcore obama defender to a hardcore trump defender. its pathetic that you got so upset with people who criticized obama but now defend his biggest critic and the person whose main objective is to erase obamas legacy and legislative achievements. again, just shows how little you actually care about policy and how much you love being a boot-licker for authority figures.

you support trump in EVERY thread. all you do is get upset when people criticize the president. again, even when trump lies and you acknowledge he lied you still get more upset with the people calling out the liar than the liar himself. seems pretty "stupid" to me.

and as has already been pointed out to you, amazon is not the reason the post office is broke. in fact is probably the one thing actually helping with revenues.

5. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I support Obamacare. Therefore I don't support Trump trying to endit.

This is about the post office and amazon, not Trump and Obama.

All these topics are separate. Only an idiot supports or denies support of a particular issue cause who backs it

It's a big problem with our politics

I am unaware of Obama and amazon and post office issues.

If you gonna ride my dick about Obama and Trump topics at least compare similar topics

6. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

@jo mama

I vehemently support Trump on collusion because its ridiculous that people actually believe he is a Russian spy. The guy has been in the tabloids my entire life and now he is a spy?

Calling this abuse of power is ridiculous when Trump's whole deal is about negotiating. I don't support him pulling out of the Iran treaty but that is his issue there. He thinks he can get a better deal

Now I've answered in another thread about me Trump and Obama
    Get off my dick and stop derailing these threads

7. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Trump does not have to be a spy to collude.

Trump can be giving Putin favorable treatment, so can build Trump Moscow, when leaves office. Trump would then be putting his self interest above that of the country. Imagine that.

8. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

It's not the same poster. Either brain surgery or a hacked account. Wouldn't bother with it if I were you. Basically just like bigtexxx's 2nd account now, for all intents and purposes.

Deckard likes this.
  9. No Worries

Trump wanted to unilaterally change an existing contract between Amazon and the USPS. Negotiating happens before contracts get signed.

That whole deal about Trump being a negotiating genus ... How is the TPP, Paris Climate, Obamacare, NAFTA etc working out?

10. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I said that's how he thinks himself

So ask him

As far as Trump wanting to change the contract but not being able to

Exactly

All the complaints about abusing power are stupid. Checks and balances work

#30 pgabriel, May 19, 2018
  11. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Any talk of collusion is stupid. Trump doesn't need Putin's rubles

Do you understand how much of his own money he spent on his campaign. Do you understand he is a billionaire. He might have more money than Russia

12. No Worries

I do not. He has lied just about everything else.

B-Bob likes this.
  13. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

He spent tens of millions on his campaign

He isn't Bernie Madoff

14. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

You are well and truly clueless, aren't you. Try pulling your head out of trump's ass, sometime. You might find reality a refreshing contrast. With all respect due, of course. Every bit that you deserve.

15. Nook

Nook Member

Why does Trump go so hard after Amazon? It wouldn’t have anything to do with a certain newspaper would it?

Also Amazon has a contract with the USPS. The President has no control or power over the contract in place. Not to mention that the USPS doesn’t want to end their relationship with Amazon.

16. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Shady dotard is shady. Worst ****ing human being to be a US president ever

17. mick fry

mick fry Member

I hate ****ing broccoli but it’s good for me.

18. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Trump went after Amazon because the deal made the papers. I assume you know that.

Amazon is one of the world's largest corporations. He is President. Post Office is a federal entity. It's famous for The Pony Express, rain, sleet, or snow.

So forth and so on. BTW, his book is about deal making.

So why would you ask, why is he talking about it.

Trump either cares or people think he cares about things he rambles about. The same people think the opposite of Hilary. That's why he won, not Russians.

#38 pgabriel, May 19, 2018
  19. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Whatever you think about Trump he has been successful in foreign policy where we thought success was no where near.

All he has done everywhere that he has been successful is push the edge where Constitutionally he can.

There is no thread on him getting hostages out of North korea but a thread on this dumb ****. Please don't call me upset for pointing out the obvious. It's not about Trump.

20. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Presidents using their bully pulpit to influence something in which they have no decision making power is nothing new and certainly not an abuse of power.

If he genuinely thinks they should have gotten more, why wouldnt he say that and what is supposed to say.