1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chinese incompetency has completed ruined the year of sports, and possibly humanity

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Senator, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Senator

Senator Member

LOL at a Chinese government shill. It's called taking accountability to prevent the next SARS, Covid outbreak that leads to human destruction.

If you are murdering other humans, am I not supposed to hold you accountable? Is that a good defense for Harvey Weinstein, "what does all this blaming really do? "

2. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

:D

3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

4. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

Senator =/= Sanctity

5. Polishdelight

Polishdelight Member

lol so should we blame African incompetency and savagery for eating and f-ing monkeys and giving ebola and HIV/AIDS to everyone, including to Magic Johnson?

6. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Ok you have bat eating participation trophy. Congrats.

7. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Well...

I try to inject levity into every situation. Just ask your mom.

If you wanted to get all preachy, there's a forum for pissed off people down at the bottom of the forum listing, it's called Debate & Discussion.

Thanks for the new signature, by the way.

8. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

I am perfectly fine criticizing the Chinese for this and they should be as long as people also criticize our own government's and CDC's incompetency.

They had 2 months to prepare and they have done nothing.

Absolutely failed us and the worse is yet to come.

9. tinman

Supporting Member

Hell yes this is China’s fault
    The only pandemonium crisis we had here was Popeyes friend chicken

@Reeko

10. Reeko

Reeko Member

ah, the good ol’ days when we were debating Popeyes vs Chick-Fil-A and NBA games were being played

China done made 2020 even worse than it already had been

tinman likes this.
  11. tinman

Supporting Member

And how the hell are they catching the bats
    Bats fly and chickens don’t

general tso didn’t fry bats , who are these savages who are eating bats ?

Roomba likes this.
  12. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

If I knock a bat out of the sky, eat and tyen have unprotected sex will my partner or I get Wuhan? Asking for a friend.

13. Reeko

Reeko Member

Idk, and I don’t want to know

I would never even touch a bat, let alone eat it...not just because of all the potential diseases, but also because they look disgusting

they were calling this a delicacy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

sh*t looks like a huge shriveled up spider...if a dude ever brought that dish to my table, they’d be getting the demon slapped out of them

Yung-T and Roomba like this.
  14. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

Bringing up from 300-400 years ago to make a point? You don’t think the Chinese hiding many facts about this virus a tad frustrating when it was starting out? So because Europeans voluntarily introduced disease to the natives here almost a half a millennia it's cool? Dude, I think it's common knowledge that's a POS thing to do...wtf is your point? It's obvious you're projecting your own racism, so I'll just say that communist China can crush all information about diseases that generate in their country due to lack of freedom of the press...and that can and DID impact the ENTIRE world...not just 'evil white people' countries.

#74 Severe Rockets Fan, Mar 12, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2020
    Yung-T likes this.
  15. tinman

Supporting Member

Bats eat mosquitoes and bugs that fly
    They help humans

and why on earth would you sell live bats at the seafood market? People go there to get lobster not this an animal that has rabies

16. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

D&D materials here.

A side note: People entering China from the US are being put in forced quarantine now. Talk about turning the table. :oops:

17. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Sure china is yo b blamed, but they are at least trying to contain it.

It seems in our country, the trump administration is so incompetent that we cant even get enough tests done.
    Hell some republicans are still thinking its a hoax. Cant golf and pray this sht to go away.

18. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

As someone who is of Chinese descent I feel compelled to respond to this post and correct you on something.

FIRST: China is not a monolith, most (especially non-southern) Chinese people would never touch exotic meats. People ARE being shamed for eating bat soup, and are being blamed for both causing the virus and making all people with Chinese blood look bad. The people who eat these things in this day and age are a minority, and again, a primarily southern minority. I promise you—if you were to come to Beijing, where I currently live and work, I’d be able to show you all the best local places and you’d see that hygiene notwithstanding the most exotic meat you’d see is probably rabbit. People aren’t drooling about their next batty meal here, and strongly condemn eating dogs. Is there animal cruelty here? F*ck yeah. Bad food hygiene? Yes, there is. But I promise you that you’re not right when it comes to the fact that everyone is ok with eating gerbils and bats.

Now, as for my experience with the government, well I have to say I don’t have too many positives to list out. They are heavy handed, censor seemingly innocuous things on a whim, controlling and difficult to work with. I know because I have to deal with lower-tier officials who are often doing their best Lord Farquaad impression. It is also very difficult to practice any major religion here besides Christianity, and I’m sure you have read about how oppressive they’ve been in Xinjiang. You won’t hear me defending them, and I urge anybody who is from China and reading this to realize that when Americans or other outsiders criticize the government we’re usually not trying to disparage you but making a observation. Seriously, Chinese folks talk all sort of crap about their own government but when I start to chime in they often take it personally for whatever reason.

well anyway, that was a long post and I hope at least I cleared up the meat thing.

BleedsRocketRed and Easy like this.
  19. John Harvey

John Harvey Member

China is shady as hell

20. John Harvey

John Harvey Member

Yea right they are trying to force people back to work. Don't believe anything they say.