1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chinese incompetency has completed ruined the year of sports, and possibly humanity

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Senator, Mar 12, 2020.

1. LabMouse

LabMouse Member

You are just stupid old man who spend all time to hate China, you are such low IQ person on this board so long to waste space on this site. Just stop reply my post for your good health. I know where you come, how stupid you are. Stop reply my any post.

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

@Reeko

I need to tell the folks at Google Translate, their grammar module is messed up.
    @dachuda86
    [​IMG]

generalthade_03 and dachuda86 like this.
  3. tinman

Supporting Member

[​IMG]

dachuda86 likes this.
  4. tinman

Supporting Member

Dude calls himself LAB RAT
    LOL!!!!!!

That wins for best nickname caused by the random name generator they used!

[​IMG]
    @CometsWin
    @Reeko

generalthade_03, dachuda86 and Reeko like this.
  5. Reeko

Reeko Member

Tinman, please don’t mention me in any post that also mentions this loser, low IQ troll dachode

tinman likes this.
  6. Reeko

Reeko Member

these bitter Lin fans from China are so trash...if LabRat has made 1 post about Houston Rockets basketball, I’ll be shocked

LabRat, why are u here? Get lost.

tinman likes this.
  7. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Well it did START in China, so there's that. Commies always do a better job of locking people up and lying about everything, big deal.

generalthade_03, jcf and tinman like this.
  8. tinman

Supporting Member

This dude is way funnier than dopefiend

LabRat -'Don’t you any education in your life to post here?'

I took that class where you have to use verbs
    [​IMG]

CometsWin likes this.
  9. tinman

Supporting Member

Sorry this was so funny
    Like Tom and Jerry when you were a kid

random name generator gone wrong lol

I can’t wait for some dude named friedChicken or DoorKnob busting out in the D&D about China

Hahahaha

Reeko likes this.
  10. tinman

Supporting Member

I like record he put out

IBTL likes this.
  11. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

I get that and remember the terms 'american imperialism' and 'westernized' these are not terms I created..that will go back to coca cola and acid wash jean jackets tearing down the berlin wall.

I was in england recently and it feels more like the north east usa than even england used to feel. Its weird.

I am a product of pop culture and usa and not a single bullet was fired. We won in that sense.

Not even talking about taking over countries and Im not a fan of Venezuela but as an example usa is exerting pressure there too and that is always the usa playbook and send them some coca cola.you know this general.

Unless the virus is confirmed act of war then comparing pirating or similar by china is weak.

China is terrible for being sneaky f*ucks with their pirating and espionage approach. They are dirty but all intelligence agencies are. They are sick for harvesting organs and mass detention like trump likes at the border.

None of that matters anyway and back to did china release the virus as act of war ? No ...well then incompetence of highest order and trump slept at wheel all of february are the real realities.

It might be a consideration to send xi and trump the electric chair but that wont happen either.

Most we can hope is china and xi feel shame and the lay off the bat and try to be better. Not so incompetent.

With trump hope he gets his karma on this and the laundry list of things hes done..and as you say come out better from all of this.

Do you honestly think xi released this as act of war and if yes why?

Im interested how this helps them and their long con?

12. ymc

ymc Member

What about China downplayed the death rate (0.5%) and the transmission rate (R0=2.2) when in fact is 6% (based on US data) and R0=5.7 (CDC number)?

This led to relaxed approach initially for many European countries. Do you still think China is irrelevant to deaths in the Western countries?

13. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

That is not an act of war and it is abject incompetence with a dash of shame and " it's not so bad"

The same "its not so bad" talk you see here for repugs defending trump calling it the flu.

If you are the one ripping a fart you will downplay it.

Unless its an express act of war by china then its incompetence and shame trying to hide their shi*t like a baby. That's not war. They are just fu**cking fools.

Why would they release it secretly?
    Why slow walk the info other than shame same way chernobyl. Was chernobyl act of war? No just more dumbassery by communist goons

14. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Chernobyl was an example of incompetent and cover not an act of war :

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernobyl_disaster
    "
    Delayed announcement
    Evacuation began long before the accident was publicly acknowledged by the Soviet Union. In the morning of 28 April, radiation levels set off alarms at the Forsmark Nuclear Power Plant in Sweden,[74][75] over 1,000 kilometres (620 mi) from the Chernobyl Plant. Workers at Forsmark reported the case to the Swedish Radiation Safety Authority, which determined that the radiation had originated elsewhere.[75] That day, the Swedish government contacted the Soviet government to inquire about whether there had been a nuclear accident in the Soviet Union.[75] The Soviets initially denied it, and it was only after the Swedish government suggested they were about to file an official alert with the International Atomic Energy Agency, that the Soviet government admitted an accident took place at Chernobyl.[75]

At first, the Soviets only conceded that a minor accident had occurred"

15. ymc

ymc Member

Chernobyl didn't affect other countries much, so who cares. Same for Ebola, SARS, MERS, etc.

It is not just Trump thinking it was no big deal. Most western countries thought the same, so they all suffered greatly.

Obviously, downplaying numbers wasn't an act of war but I would think it was one of the reasons that most western countries didn't take it seriously, so I think it is fair that China bears some responsibilities for that.

generalthade_03 likes this.
  16. ymc

ymc Member

China downplayed the numbers were not due to incompetency but to make CCP looked good in front of their own people.

Also, in this case, the whole world has the capability to make China pays whereas Sweden wasn't in any position to do anything to Soviet Union.

17. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

They are similar in that its dumbfu**ck incompetence then trying to cover it up. When chernobyl happened the radiation was hard to hide. They damn sure tried and it was not an act of war.

I agree that china is a key contributor obviously but it wasnt intentional act of war as you seem to agree.

My answer is not much we can do beside shame them not to eat bat and next time around try to not be so shady/better neighbor.

What are we going to due besides that? Sue them for incompetence? Because that's the only civil suit case we have.

What actionable thing can we do? Its not like trump will get kicked out or prison/executed for it...xi is not going anywhere so we condemn I suppose and shame them about bat and stop buying cheap Chinese products?

what do you think?

18. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

I agree with some of what you said and no, I don’t think Winnie deliberately released the virus this time as an act of war, he is clearly not ready at the moment, but when he’s ready, like I’ve said, only God can help us. I believe Chinese incompetence and cover up is responsible for this pandemic although I’m not 100% certain when dealing with China.

19. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

This is sort of like an incompetent trial run for Winnie the Pooh. They are working on these bio weapons and have them ready for war. This virus happened at a wrong time because it hurts them just as much as any country (do not believe in Chinese infections and deaths reporting). The next time when they do release it on purpose, we better be ready for war.

20. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

How is that different then this time?

Unless you are dropping a dirty bomb with the virus and all your people are immune ( I suppose this would be the way)

Then how is a nation state doing it? Bio weapon seems messy and not serving to any state.

You think the chinese are slimey and didn't do it as act of war this time then what should we do this time?