1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chinese incompetency has completed ruined the year of sports, and possibly humanity

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Senator, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

The FDA was being politically correct when they block Seattle Dr to perform COVID19 tests on patient?

Seattle flu study Dr were being politically correct when they went ahead without approval anyway and discovered community spread?

The system I'm talking about doesn't exist, you doofus.

2. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Sure it does, it is called the CHO, figure it out for yourself dumb lib.

3. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

being cute doesn't make you less dumb

4. generalthade_03

Delusional or time for an eye exam?

5. Buck Turgidson

I think General Thade is a proper moniker for a mentally ill homicidal ape.

6. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Its not about seattle or wuhan and those are just data points around the narrative.

In this case its making china into the boogieman and scapegoat so trump can win. Its really all the repugs have got.

If trump can scrape together enough unity on this he could try to mount a group besides these camo maskless warrior jokers. Those people are walking billboards to not vote trump.

Somehow in the world of trump or repugs that support trump ..its all china fault and that whole sleeping through February, all the bungling, the hoax talk that somehow isnt part of the conversation.

People want to talk about china being opaque and quick to crack on them when we are seeing data suppression here in usa on a wholesale level. Lots of covering up and sick people STILL cant get a test. Not asymptomatic but sick!! Its a joke and there is no testing. How is that different than China? Wake up folks!

There are a lot of shenanigans starting to pop and I wouldnt be surprised if trump starts really going hard on death numbers are fake altogether. Or makes some new outlandish campaign at the last minute late October. Be ready. Trump is desperate and Im not particularly excited about that reality.

80k dead or whatever the number is can be tough to swallow. Trump just cant accept that. He failed. Again.

Trump has failed and china has failed. With that you could just as easily say that trump and xi released it. i have zero doubt if Obama were in office and it spread like this the prevailing news on fox would be that obama and xi did it something along that track.

The fact that some repugs are trying to blame fauci is like blaming the doctor for the skank that gave you penis warts.

Trump is just as much an idiot and doofus as China and they are incompetent bumblers!

I dont know why its so hard to accept incompetence , lackadaisical as a reason?

We have to go to all these great lengths when its just incompetence. I honestly thought we were better than that and even here still seeing that talk. Again all about making china boogie man!

Trump was golfing the whole time and xi and team were bumbling around trying to put the dookie running down their leg somewhere quick..all the while they were too prideful to see and too stubborn and incompetent to do much past what they know- turn up the surveillance and big bro to the 9s but at that point the dookie was all down the street and all over everyone.

Its not that hard folks and trying to come up with all this other stuff feels forced..

Lets assume it was from a lab instead of market. It still goes back to incompetence since no one is going to purposely release it.

And if it turns out someone released it I dont see how that would do anyone any good? and it would be a rogue person perhaps some religious or terrorist mindset like unabomber thinking.
    Even then it was not a state sponsor deal..

Accidents are accidents and incompetence is incompetence. I refuse to believe that a sovereign nation on any level of legitimate would do that and the burden of proof of that should be way higher than the reality and that it was really just slow act bumbling incompetence by xi and trump.

If blaming then its both of them and xi and trump should both get the death penalty. I would be ok with locking them in an airtight cell with coronavirus and using the proceeds from that reality show to pay reparations as needed.

7. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

China is an easy political target. I think Trump weakness is he was kissing up to China in Jan-Feb to get this trade deal done and leaving the US unprepared. There is enough here politically that both sides will play them as the devil and each side as "weak" on China and while that's politically popular, it can be a dangerous game. Play that hand too hard and the US will suffer more.

What's sad is...

China has contained the virus. US has not.

China is now reacting swiftly to new cases, closing down and locking down hot spots as they pop-up to prevent spread. We are waiting and hoping that it just vanish or slow to a crawl. China is in a much better position to both their health and their economy at this point than we are due to their much greater success at containment.

adoo likes this.
  8. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

The whole thing is sad all around. China did the worst job of containing or we wouldn't be having this conversation.
    Now with a 90 day head start and the ability to implement location based regardless of surveillance or any other obstacle then yes they are in a better position.

We all have been saying that need test , location based tracking from day 1. That hasnt changed either and good for them to catch up.

The crazy sick sad thing really is that china is reporting low death count same way trump wants to. You can't look at much china is doing with any sort of anything.

What is china official death count? 4633 according to google. And say somewhere like new jersey? 9508
    Literally anything coming out of china at this point is pure garbage. China for sure is *******.
    So new jersey has more dead then all of china where it started?

[​IMG]

Astrodome and Severe Rockets Fan like this.
  9. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I don't know why it's relevant what China did.

What's relevant for each country now is what they can and should do moving forward.

10. generalthade_03

Generalthade...ready to fight the ChiCom.
    [​IMG]

#610 generalthade_03, May 14, 2020
    Last edited: May 14, 2020
  11. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

It isnt.
    The only way it is relevant is if china released it as act of war. I dont think they did at all and there will be no real way to prove that (trumps favorite) so short of xi saying he did that ..it is super dangerous talk and as you say does nothing to talk china. Im saying its all trumps got..

Call it short of act of war as trump will continue to dangerously insinuate is a huge statement and the kind of thing trump could use to win the election.

It is very possible given trumps desperation he go there.

He could even come back after election and say he was kidding. Or he didnt mean china but CHINA and we are good.

I want to avoid any inkling of that or near and we need to be careful to not let trump go there.

Unless china declares war with this virus as their weaponry then trump making china the enemy around this..especially to win the election is dangerous on its own.

We have to all say that and call it out

12. generalthade_03

China has been at war with us since the late 80s, and not a single bullet had been fired. They did it through espionage, theft, bribery etc... . Every institution sacred to us has been infiltrated by them. They are also doing it to other countries around the globe through their belt and road initiatives. Every China watcher has come to the same conclusion that they are not to be trusted. The US and Europe made a gigantic mistake thinking if China is prosperous, they will behave like us and change their communist regime. It is a huge lesson for us and the world now. I don’t think they did it on purpose with this pandemic because clearly they were not ready, but I believe when they’re ready to release the next one, only God can help us. This may sound crazy but in a way, there is some good that came out of this virus, we are finally waking up to the fact that China is at war with us and they have very bad intentions.

#612 generalthade_03, May 14, 2020
    Last edited: May 14, 2020
  13. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's relevant because Trump needs a scapegoat to excuse his terrible performance.

14. LabMouse

LabMouse Member

Your SOB, Chinese government did a better job than your Trump SOB for protection their people. Don’t you any education in your life to post here?

finalsbound likes this.
  15. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Dopefiend is back. Lol

@tinman

IBTL, King1, tinman and 1 other person like this.
  16. generalthade_03

I was waiting for you bro. Lol

King1 likes this.
  17. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

You just cobbled a bunch of words together and pressed POST REPLY

tinman, King1 and generalthade_03 like this.
  18. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Thia guy didn't even wait an hour. Probably has three accounts here.

19. generalthade_03

I’ve seen him around here before. Yeah, it’s still funny though. You can literally feel the anger when someone criticizes his beloved CCP.

dachuda86 likes this.
  20. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I like the mouse or rat pic yo
    At least you weren’t named labBat
    Hahahahahaha

dachuda86, King1 and generalthade_03 like this.