1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Can anything alleviate our pain to some degree?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Aj-June, May 11, 2019.

1. KePoW

KePoW Contributing Member

I have nothing against the Warriors. In fact I hope they beat the Bucks or Raptors, I don't like the eastern teams

2. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

Leave basketball, read some novels to shift focus....

Being Rockets fan is not easy..

#22 PeterKingX, May 11, 2019
    Last edited: May 11, 2019
    Aj-June likes this.
  3. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Nope these cowards embarrassed themselves, us as fans and the city of Houston. Can no longer respect what they say or promise to do.

4. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

Another Astros World Series title would help. That certainly made up for the 2017 postseason flameout against the Spurs. And let into an historic Rockets season that just came up short.

5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Oh well, the Worriers are also the reason, Lebron James won 3 ships and not more.

6. airflights92

airflights92 Member

It's just a game. If you take it to seriously that's on you not the Rockets.

7. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

True. I try not to put all my happiness "coins" in my Rockets piggy bank bc that can lead to bankruptcy.

If you have a healthy life away from sports you can always survive these let downs.

I think next year I'm going to dvr the west coast/late games in regular and postseason - I just can't lose sleep over the NBA anymore. If they're going to lose, might as well be rested. If they win, you have your dvr, coffee and feel refreshed.

This will always be my team no matter how good or not good they are (in any given season)

Oh- I would love to see the bux take down the worriers even though I'm annoyed by the gianus-MVP talk but I will be shocked if worriers don't win.

8. hibbetts

hibbetts Member

“Can anything alleviate our pain in some degree?” Yes, invent a time machine to undo the CP3 trade.