1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Can anyone get all of these?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RHU525, Dec 8, 2010.

1. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

98/179

Man, I went blank when the timer started.

2. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You got 159 out of 179 players who have played at least one game with the Houston Rockets between the 2000-2001 and 2008-20.

3. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

They are the Jermaine Taylor, Ish Smith and Mike Harris of this generation.

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=49724
    lol
    http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=52359

4. RHU525

RHU525 Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah so far I felt everyones pain. Some of the players I never even recalled being on the Rockets like Colson... I googled him after i failed just to see what he looked like.

Then we have the obvious ones that your mind just blanks out. Even when I do it again I still cant get them all.

5. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

Forgot Mo Taylor, David Wesley, Luther Head

I think i repressed the memory of some of these guys (David Anderson,Terence Morris)

6. cjtaylorpt

cjtaylorpt Member

How did I forget Mutumbo. :confused:

I did get 133 though :grin:

7. SirCharlesFan

SirCharlesFan Contributing Member

The 2004-2005 and 2005-2006 seasons were absolutely torturous at the point guard position.

I believe we played a combination of Tracy McGrady, Bob Sura, Andre Barrett, Mike James, Tyronn Lue, Rod Strickland, Charlie Ward, Brandin Knight, Reece Gaines, Rick Brunson, and John Lucas III at point guard.

Does anyone remember a game versus the San Antonio Spurs when Rod Strickland was with the team? If my memory serves me correctly, Rod Strickland played a decent amount of the fourth quarter and it was EASILY the worst performance I've ever seen from someone in the NBA. It's the one time in my entire life I thought to myself "good god, I feel embarrassed for this guy" when watching a major professional team sport.

8. Rocketfanatic2

9. Felece

Felece Member

You got 89 out of 179 players who have played at least one game with the Houston Rockets between the 2000-2001 and 2008-20.

Almost got no one from 2000-2005, started watching Rockets at 2006, I cant believe I missed out Novak, ARIZA, Andersen, Dorsey, Armstrong, Mensa-Bonsu, JUWAN HOWARD and COOK, lol.