1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Buying a gun.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Mr.Scarface, Apr 5, 2020.

1. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

No, thankfully the dog scared him off before I even had to get the gun.

Nook likes this.
  2. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

A better question is if anybody has ever been put in a threatening situation? EVerybodys everyday life is different, some go from the office to the house without having to interact with the public as much as others. I have personally or have had a family member been held up at knifepoint or gunpoint. At neither time did we have a gun and luckily we came out unscathed but who was to know how certain situations play out? I didnt, but now at least, I can defend myself.

If one feels more comfortable with a gun to handle their life situations so be it, no one is able to judge them for what they dont know. If you dont feel like owning a gun, then so be it as well. People should live their life and others should live theirs without having to knuckle down on others because their perspective doesnt align with them. People just need to meet in the middle more often.

3. Nook

Nook Member

This is false.

I have had a dog that attacked someone that came into my old home without permission. The dog did a lot of damage. It was a Rhodesian Ridgeback and the person that entered my home (with a firearm) ended up in the hospital. The worse part for me was that the dog was shot.

4. Nook

Nook Member

Are you asking if anyone has shot at someone?

If that is the question....... in my case the answer is yes.

5. Buck Turgidson

Against a feral hog

cmoak1982 likes this.