1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bulls you like the look?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Le$$, Oct 6, 2021.

1. omgTHEpotential

2. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

My prediction didn't age well at all.

3. red5rocket

red5rocket Member
    Supporting Member

They've beaten the Nets twice

hakeem94 likes this.
  4. Tuckankhamun

Tuckankhamun Member

Not a believer that they're a real title contender, they'll lose to the Bucks and Nets in a series, I'll take the Heat against them too. But at their current seeding, they could sneak into an ECF by dodging all three until round 3.

My 40-42 prediction looks really bad tho lmao

arabrocket and hakeem94 like this.
  5. Juxtaposed Jolt

Not sure if they have anyone or any picks we like, but a Christian Wood would really help them solidify a top 4 seed.

Jontro likes this.
  6. mario_v

mario_v Member

They have Colby White and Patrick Williams. I don’t know if they’re any good but they were drafted with the fourth and seventh picks in the 2019 and 2020 draft.

hakeem94 likes this.
  7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

8. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

Certainly better than I thought they would be, still not buying title contender. If they can maintain this level of shooting I will be surprised.

However, if they can win the number one seed they can maybe get to the conference finals if BKN and MIL are the 2/3. Once you get that deep, maybe you get lucky like Toronto did.

clos4life and daywalker02 like this.
  9. Jontro

Jontro Member

hope they can perform a miracle and win a ship this year or the next, so everyone can forget about the fake goat jordan

BamBam likes this.
  10. steddinotayto

I am thoroughly impressed with this team and they remind me of the 14/15 Hawks team that won 60 games--not a true alpha on the roster but the whole is greater than the sum of the parts. I think they need one more big for the playoffs but, hey, enjoy it all while it lasts.

11. Reeko

Reeko Member

Derozan is a legit MVP candidate…crazy to think

never in my life did I think I’d ever type those words

i3artow i3aller likes this.
  12. steddinotayto

13. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

Would love to see them win the championship!!! They're a great squad, I'm really impressed with work they've accomplished.

daywalker02 likes this.
  14. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

The Hawks had a fantastic season in 14/15, which also speaks to volumes that team can be competitive without a superstar. Also, remember they had 10 consecutive years of playoff appearances until 16. They were pretty good team who just ran into the Cavs -- LeBron. That does happen, especially if an all-time great player is playing absolutely out of their mind, like MJ, Dream, or Shaq.

But, they did not have any players close to DeMar or Zach. No one near Trae. In fact, they probably would've been the missing piece for those teams. A go-to guy who can create, which all three can do with no problems.

15. Reeko

Reeko Member

Caruso out 6-8 weeks after fracturing his wrist on a Grayson Allen dirty play

Grayson Allen is pure trash…somebody needs to give him a 2 piece extra crispy with fries and a drink and knock his ass out

jcmoon likes this.
  16. Reeko

Reeko Member

Derozan on an 18-19 Harden run right now…only difference is that a few of these performances would’ve been triple doubles for the Beard

i3artow i3aller likes this.
  17. whozee

whozee Member

Not just the total points, it seems like he's had a clutch game winner every other game.

It's crazy that a sort of 2nd tier type player with a solid journey man career can make this kind of leap at his age.

It's actually pretty cool, hope he does win MVP.

Juxtaposed Jolt likes this.
  18. Juxtaposed Jolt

Dude has 8 straight games of shooting above 50% from the field...and he's averaging like 22 shots a game from midrange.

Crazy stuff. Derozan is great.

19. i3artow i3aller

20. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

This whole thread is dramatically underrating how much ZL has improved. He's arguably the most productive player in the league from the 3 pt line, even though he often creates for himself.

I think he has potential for a Harden esque leap. In such a case, the pieces might come together.