1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Breaking] Trump's Civil War Starts July 4th

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by CometsWin, Jul 2, 2018.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

My guess... they support what trump says or does. Or, they believe "the ends justify the means"...

eric.81 likes this.
  2. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Most of us want Trump to stop acting like a fool. He's not. If you dont think he should be impeached then what more do you want? What makes you think Congress or anyone else for that matter, can stop him?

Maybe its just time to tune Trumps twitter responses out and focus on legislation and his actions.

I dont find Trumps twitter responses offensive. I find them ignorant. And I refuse to get worked up over someone who's only motivation is to get a rise out of people.

cml750 likes this.
  3. Buck Turgidson

Houston rendezvous point is the FEMA camp detention center outside of Orange. Austin area is at the same staging point we used for Jade Helm.

Bring snacks.

pahiyas, B-Bob and FranchiseBlade like this.
  4. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Again, allowing and enabling trump by casually describing it as "acting like a fool", as if trump is imply that crazy uncle that puts the lampshade on his head at parties.

A perfect example... trump lies about the NSA with the only intent to get his defenders to believe his attacks on the intelligence community in their investigation into alleged illegal crimes by him and his campaign:

So no... we are not discussing "ignorant" tweets...

5. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

you seem to have a bigger problem with people calling out the bullshitter than the bullshitter himself. is it worse to get "worked up" over what the president says or to get "worked up" over people being critical of what the president says?

R0ckets03 likes this.
  6. Space Ghost

What do you want me to do? Whinge about Trump? Go to the White House and demand him to stop? Obsess over every tweet and rage? Tell me what I should be doing.

In the mean time, for those who are getting emotionally involved, i'll remind them Trump only does this to get a rise out of them. Go have a drink. Find a hobby. Or go campaign for a better candidate.

AB, B-Bob and cml750 like this.
  7. body slam

body slam Member

Wait a minute I thought The First Purge was coming July 4th.

8. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Not post? That's a good start. Not b**** about people actually having rational concerns over a unhinged dumbass managing the world's largest bureaucracy.

It's not that you don't post anti Trump mateiral. It's that you get triggered when people attack Trump. We couldn't give two ***** if you do or don't criticize Trump.

9. Space Ghost

What anti-trump material do you want me to post here that doesn't get posted 10 seconds after Trump tweets it?

I dont follow Trumps tweet. i dont get emotionally involved in the dumb **** he says. Stop encouraging me to get emotionally involved.

cml750 likes this.
  10. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

do what you want. i dont care. im just pointing out that you seem to think its worse to complain about the president on an internet message board than it is to complain about people complaining about the president on an internet message board. just seems weird to me.

and are you saying that people who post mean things about trump dont have hobbies, but people who get upset when people post mean things about trump do have hobbies?

it just seems odd that you are getting so upset over people discussing politics and the president of the united states in the D&D. isnt that what we are supposed to be doing here? again, you are upset that people are criticizing trump on an internet message board. do you realize how silly that is???

peleincubus and superfob like this.
  11. Buck Turgidson

The Kremlin follows everything he says and considers his Twitter to be official statements. They're part of Putin's intel briefings. So there's that.

conquistador#11 likes this.
  12. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

How was I not notified about this? I've already made other plans.

Someone needs to update the damn antifa mailing list.

13. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

These are great. #secondcivilwar

B-Bob likes this.
  14. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

For realz. What last minute shopping should I do? Last time I didn't read carefully and brought a CB4 album instead of C4.

Rashmon and CometsWin like this.
  15. Wattafan

Wattafan Member

President's speech ID4

16. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

To do my part, I will run a low key covert campaign to harass my neighbors by tampering with the MAGA sign in their yard. I've already broken off diplomatic relations by unfriending them on Facebook. This could get hairy.

CometsWin and B-Bob like this.
  17. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Hate to break it to you, but Michael Moore isn't the equivalent of Alex Jones. There is no equivalent of Alex Jones on the left. Michael Moore isn't credible, I agree, but he's not as bad as Alex Jones. He's more on the level of Fox News.

peleincubus and FranchiseBlade like this.
  18. Buck Turgidson

Batteries? Do liberals even use those anymore?

Solar powered water purifier. Solar powered USB charger. Pretty much a bunch of solar powered stuff.

I've got wood and propane and propane accessories, you won't starve.

B-Bob likes this.
  19. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

You mean we shouldn't trust the president's word? You admit he lies?

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  20. Colt45

Colt45 Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]