1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Breaking] Trump's Civil War Starts July 4th

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by CometsWin, Jul 2, 2018.

1. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

Trump is such a uniter.

2. edwardc

edwardc Member

Alex jones is a big joke.

cml750 likes this.
  3. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Antifa! Run for your lives!

4. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So Alex Jones makes all these catestrophic conspiracy predictions that never come true...

I really don't understand how people keep listening to him once these predictions fail to come true five or six times in a row.

Seriously, does anybody know a member of this lunatic fringe? Can you help me understand what is going on in their heads? How do they reconcile believing in the end of the world, when the last five times they expected the end of everything, and nothing happened?

5. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

You would be surprised how many people listen to him and how many people visit his web site...

6. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Some people believe whatever fits their narrative.

Trump has had a long history of saying outlandish things to get a rise out of people. This forum is full of people who fall for it, hook-line-sinker. Come to think of it, most of the 'cutting' edge journalist do too.

cml750 likes this.
  7. cml750

cml750 Member

Trump gets them twisted in knots over what he says while he goes about implementing his agenda. Any intelligent person should have learned by now to stop listening to what Trump says (or tweets for that matter) and pay attention to what he is doing.

8. NewRoxFan

"saying outlandish things to get a rise out of people" is a creative way of redefining "says offensive things" and "outright lies"...

9. NewRoxFan

i wonder how differently things would have been if people in Germany had paid a bit more attention to what was being said... and didn't wait for (and then allow) what he was doing?

10. marky :)

marky :) Member

I for one have not received my pamphlet for the civil war. What colors do I wear and what time/place are we starting our attack/defense? Do I also get to switch sides if one side is losing?

11. Space Ghost

I dont get your point. When a POTUS is saying offensive things and outright lying, I find this behavior outlandish.

Do you expect me to rant and rave over these comments when I fully understand what he's trying to do? As cml750 said, focus on his actions, not his words.

cml750 likes this.
  12. NewRoxFan

I do get your point... when a potus is saying offensive things and outright lying, I don't just find it outlandish, I want it stopped. I don't just give it a pass and say "trump being trump". Either people (including the congress and USSC... you know, the "checks") pressure him to stop, or he (and the congress that allows and enables it) needs to get replaced.

Its not "ranting and raving" to point out what is clearly wrong. And a potus saying offensive things and outright lying is clearly wrong.

TheFreak likes this.
  13. cml750

cml750 Member

When he starts plans to conquer Mexico and/or Canada, then you can sound the alarm.:eek: o_O:confused:;):D

14. Space Ghost

Extremist like you frighten me. "I want it stopped. I disagree what what you're doing and you should do it my way. Anything else is unacceptable". The thought you think Trump should be impeached because you disagree with him is very extreme.

I didn't see people demanding Obama to be impeached when he lied and said "You can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan". People like you believed this lie.

If you dont like Trump and his lies and his rhetoric, then vote against him in 2020. If you want your candidate to win, then don't put a like minded deplorable like Hillary back on the ballot.

When Trump breaks the law (with actual proof, not some mob rabble allegations), then impeach him. Pence will make a lovely president.

cml750 likes this.
  15. NewRoxFan

I am an "extremist" because I want trump to stop lying and saying offensive things? I think that is how far trump has dragged republicans when objections to offensive and pathological lying is considered "extreme."And please... comparing Obama's "doctor statement" (or Bush's "no new taxes" statement) with trump's constant stream of lying is simply a way to excuse what trump is doing. We're not only talking about trump saying he would have a "beautiful health care program"... we are talking about lies about everything.

And where have I said anything about impeachment? In fact, you can search back and find posts where I talk about the seriousness of the impeachment process and impact on people like you that voted for him. I think impeachment should only be used to correct the most serious of offenses. And so far we haven't seen Mueller's report. And no... it wouldn't be a 'simply disagree with him. I didn't agree with most of Bush policies (senior and junior) but never would have even thought about impeachment. Nor do I agree with anything the governor, lt. governor, or either senator in Texas.

Last, the silly "pence will make a lovely president.". If trump is ever impeached, pence will have as much impact as president asn gerald ford had. perhaps less... since Ford was liked and respected. If congress were to find enough to go through impeachment, congress would not allow the remaining member of the executive branch much leeway.

And last, trust me, I plan on voting against him in 2020... and supporting candidates that speak out against him in 2018.

jo mama likes this.
  16. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

I calls dibs on cancelling out this propagandist's vote. ^^

His 1000s of posts will all be for naught.

17. NewRoxFan

Pretty sure his recent policy to separate children from parents is pretty far along the way...and Hitler built a wall to separate off the Warsaw ghetto after expelling ethnic Poles and Jews.

18. NewRoxFan

Its pretty clear you voted for trump in the last election and will do so again in 2020... not much of a "cancelling out" IMO...

19. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I haven't gotten instructions form Soros yet.

20. eric.81

eric.81 Contributing Member

Why is this behavior that we should tolerate?

Those who believe as I've quoted act like it is something to be commended. It is not.