1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Boogie Cousins is the most overrated "star" in the league... Not even top 15.

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Air Canada, Jul 29, 2016.

1. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Who are dame, wardell and snakeD? Is that Lillard, Durant and dell curry's son? Either way, I put Cousins in the top 15 for sure. Dude has amazing talent.

Edit: I didn't know Wardell was Curry's first name. I wonder why he doesn't go by that. It sounds kind of cool.

2. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

It's ironic because the Kings organization & media is just as (if not more) "cancerous" than Cousins.

Don't throw rocks when you live in a glass house.

Richie_Rich, ramotadab and D-rock like this.
  3. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

We should start a 'Get Boogie out of the glass house' movement. He can throw all kinds of rocks in Houston if he'd like.

ramotadab and jbasket like this.
  4. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Cousins isn't dumb. Seriously. He's immature and very entitled. Neither condition will change anytime soon. He's had issues since his days at Kentucky. His problems didn't begin in Sacramento and won't end when he leaves.

He and that ugly mug of a Kings franchise deserve each other.

BigShasta, D-rock and J.R. like this.
  5. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I reiterate . . . . .
    Back in the day . . . I loved Coleman's game
    but . . . I detested his attitude. . . his career demonstrates the result
    NO ONE would argue that he had ALL WORLD talent
    Could have easily been the best Power Forward of all time but . . . . . . attitude

I worry this will be Boogie.

Rocket River

6. Air Canada

Air Canada Member

Horrible comparison.... That had little to do with character or ability and everything to do with injury history and a perceived regression as a player that he was in LAC..... While with Boogie it's 100% the former.

7. Air Canada

Air Canada Member

Lillard, Durant, and yeah Wardell.... And he doesn't go by it cuz its a nutass name.

don grahamleone likes this.
  8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

KA Towns on the fast lane.....

9. PeppermintCandy

Well, Coleman was a serious alcoholic, though I believe he finally beat his drinking problem after he retired.

Cousins on the other hand, I don't know what his deal is, but I'd be happy if the Rockets don't ever take a chance with him.

Besides his awful body language on court, he seems to prefer camping out on the perimeter and playing like a wing.
    He's talented enough to even make that work to a point, but with his size advantage, he should be relentlessly attacking the paint.
    IMO he wastes his greatest advantage, which is his size coupled with his athleticism.

10. craguin

craguin Member

11. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

They should trade him to the Rockets

ramotadab and jbasket like this.
  12. hakeemthagreat

There are 2 types of fans. The die hard NBA fan that loves the matchups, competitive spirit & games within the game. Then we have the "new age" casual fan who likes or dislikes players based on the players on court persona or who they personally identify with (For example: DMo fans). What I hate is when the new age fan makes a basketball assessment on a guy they don't like (or identify with), like OP, and passes it off like it's a true basketball opinion when it's really "I hate this guy he doesn't seem very nice".

Cousins is a VERY good and talented player. I'd take him here in a HEARTBEAT. Sacramento sucks and their organization is a mess. If Cousins was on a winning team you would not be making this thread

13. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Intelligence and character are the most underrated talents in the NBA.

DMO (DJ remix), YOLO and DreamRun95 like this.
  14. DreamRun95

DreamRun95 Member

Preach. So many athletic guys can't seem to stay in the league, but those with strong IQ manage to at least carve a small niche role and remain in the NBA for their careers.

15. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

16. DMO (DJ remix)

They to trade him for young pieces and rebuild, this is going nowhere and they're just trashing their own image even if someone would say they're joke already, its becoming sad as **** now.

17. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

Million dollar body and ten cent head, do not want.

18. Rockets4Life13

Stuck in a shitty organization since 6 years with amazing talent. Didn't even make playoffs once. Would be pissed aswell. If we can somehow affort him I'd book a flight to Sacramento, and take him to houston. Simple as that.

19. jbasket

jbasket Member

Lol, this guy, at 26 years old, has nearly a 27 PER, shoots 36% from 3 on 4.7 attempts and can play both 4/5. Rockets would take him in a heartbeat for the farm.

20. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

I'm usually pretty open minded about opinions on here but LOL at the people that are saying they wouldn't take him.