1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

BobFinn Classic Fantasy Hoops 2012-13 Trash Talk

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by RocketsPimp, Oct 24, 2012.

1. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Bynum out another 5 weeks.

Might as well trade him to me for Kaman and Gallo.

2. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

I'd take one wild guess as to who owns those two fellas.

I saw the report, I'm hoping Bogut is back to at least 90% before the end of this month... then I won't have all these utility players in my starting 5.

3. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Lotta wild guessing and hoping going down on your part... might as well trade me Bynum for Granger and Amare.

4. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Quadruple double for Rondo and Favors wants to play 10 periods of basketball tonight.

5. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

SEE WHAT YOU DID!

Now you got this kid layin over after the first 2 weeks, on folks. :mad:

6. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Strange that his lineup wasn't posted at all. Isn't it at least supposed to automatically rollover from the previous week?

7. SamCassell

SamCassell Contributing Member

Got a chance to complete the rare Rook sweep this week, football and basketball. I have to give Moe props for recognizing the greatness in my team. Dude, you nailed it! The DeRozan analysis looks especially prescient after his 37 points last night.

8. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Derozan was mediocre last year for. Seemed to hit a plateau really. Not sure how he got it together.

9. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Triple OT games will do it! :p

10. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I'm going to just chalk down a Week 9 win for me already. Bynum and Wall won't be back to prime by then.

11. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Go right ahead.

We'll see who gets the last laugh.

[​IMG]

12. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

That was weird, and the admin carry forward utility didn't work, so I just set the previously entered lineup manually.

13. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Zig's drunk updating his team's names again.

14. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Thanks for stepping up and taking care of that. I haven't had much time to devote to the league since the draft with work and school going on. Perhaps it's time to hand the keys over, especially given that I might not win a game this year. OK maybe that is an exaggeration, but there are quite a few moves I hadn't hesitated on in the draft.

15. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Melo over Cousins is fine by me. It's passing on Duncan that's gonna kill me.

16. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

In the heat of the draft, it's easy to make a wrong decision that you end up regretting later. That's all part of it.

17. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

You should be thanking Amare. Passing on Duncan is killing many of us.

18. SamCassell

Ginobli's old and injured, and Parker is off to a slow start. Duncan's scoring rate is up as a result. I'd expect him to level off when Parker comes back to form, but he's still great value for a 6th round pick.

19. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

My team is pretty solid right now considering I got a measly 20 point average from Parker last week and still took top scoring week by over 100.

Kaman is probably going to get hurt soon, but his production from the UT could possibly be replaced by Rubio's return.

Once Parker gets over his Chris Brown run-in psyching him out and stops thinking about Mark Sanchez teabagging his ex wife, I could be pretty studly.

Lets face it though, having LeBron is a huge advantage. Especially since he so thoroughly dominates the competition at the SF spot. He will usually double the production of another team's SF, usually almost making it feel like you have a 9th player going. Just tally Lebron's first and second half stats as 2 separate players called Thing 1 and Thing 2 and see how well they fare against the majority of opposing SFs.

20. SamCassell

Yeah. Lebron's the biggest reason we could never do a keeper league in hoops.