1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Want To Buy Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by SirIvyLeague, Jan 14, 2018.

1. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

I bought one off amazon. Sound was great for the price($40), but it doesn't charge and that piece is malfunctioning. Started working out, very hard to without some country music to listen to. I checked the competitors, all are made by the same people just different brand. All are the same chinese writen q&as, answers, etc. I didn't want to buy one of the other 10 "competitors" when it's just the same ****, different "brand". Painfully obvious.

I don't want to spend $200-$300 for another Bose pair. I've bought one every year the last three, they all die in under 15 months. I've heard JBL is a good brand, anybody have any decent rec. I don't want to break the bank for this, as it's risk to being damaged is high(I lift weights now, guys).

SIL

2. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

Bluedio headphones are great, I've got this on Black Friday for like $35, and looks like they are on sale for the same price again

https://tinyurl.com/y775cooo

of course I got the red one :D

EDIT: crap you said ear buds, I've had good luck with MPow brand which go for around $20-25, once in awhile they have them on sale for $12 or less