1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

BLAME this loss on Adelman

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dlite316, Mar 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dlite316

dlite316 Member

i noe kobe took over the 2nd half, i noe ron had a terrible offensive game...
    whatever...BUT, i blame(maybe not the right word) this loss on coach adelman, he should not have left yao on the court when the makes the substitution at the 3rd quarter, he should have used the same combination of guys he used at the 2nd quarter...
    man...this is a tough loss to swallow...esp the lakes r without bynum and odom...

2. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

i noe man

3. shortfuse3

shortfuse3 Member

this game pretty much brought us down to earth. we were supposed to win this game especially with lamar odom out. now i see us getting past the first round but losing in the second. we won't ever win a championship with yao leading this team. he just has too many liabilities.

adelman could be a magician for all i care. no team with yao leading it will win the chip.

4. RocketsHero

RocketsHero Member

One play was hilarious, Aaron Brooks was playing sg and was guarding Kobe

5. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.